Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 433,219 times)

yautjapet

Quote from: Tetsujin on Sep 02, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

Great gif! His punch is so swift and natural, I love Jungle Hunter but he was a bit clunky in that regard. I know I keep saying it but I'm really excited to see Fugitive in action.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Sep 02, 2018, 06:23:14 PM
Much better shot of the hound's mouth in that trailer.

I can't decide whether what I'm seeing is an alien rottweiler or a piranha with dreadlocks, but I love it  :)

andreaNZ

Quote from: yautjapet on Sep 02, 2018, 06:42:21 PM
Quote from: Tetsujin on Sep 02, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

Great gif! His punch is so swift and natural, I love Jungle Hunter but he was a bit clunky in that regard. I know I keep saying it but I'm really excited to see Fugitive in action.
weow nthat is a wixcked gif! is there a video version of this???

Corporal Hicks

Looks like it's got the Predator's upper-fangs too.

Tetsujin

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Sep 02, 2018, 06:56:11 PM

I can't decide whether what I'm seeing is an alien rottweiler or a piranha with dreadlocks, but I love it  :)

Yeah definitely a little fishy vibe from that face !

The Old One

The Old One

I ultimately think the Predator Dog design isn't even noteworthy, but I would say that it's passable if it wasn't for how the crucial element of the dreadlocks have been incorporated, or rather the lack of proper incorporation.

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

del

Wysps

Quote from: The Old One on Sep 03, 2018, 02:34:01 PM
I ultimately think the Predator Dog design isn't even noteworthy, but I would say that it's passable if it wasn't for how the crucial element of the dreadlocks have been incorporated, or rather the lack of proper incorporation.

In the original script, they also play a notable role  ::) There's the chance that certain elements have been changed, but I'm doubtful.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Sep 03, 2018, 12:30:02 PM
Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Sep 02, 2018, 06:56:11 PM

Yeah definitely a little fishy vibe from that face !

I appreciate the fishy vibe. Doesn't look directly dog-like or have a straight up Predator face. The design is not too shabby  :) The more pictures I see, the more I like it (aside from the dreads, of course lol). Hopefully they'll keep its ferocity throughout the entire film.

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: Tetsujin on Sep 04, 2018, 03:56:44 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnSf_sogyMJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3oj0bgzmg0yq

I think I know why a lot of people unconsciously thinks this Predator is female, the high cheekbones on the mask together with eye shape can remind feminine forms  :)

Tetsujin

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed