Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 923,875 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I don't know how it works with PS Plus, but the Free with Gold titles on Xbox Live aren't really free to own.  You just get to install and play them for as long as you remain an Xbox Live Gold subscriber.

That only applies to the "free" Xbox One games though.  The Xbox 360 freebies actually count as purchases when you get them.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 15, 2020, 02:50:05 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 15, 2020, 12:37:59 AMI just impulse-bought the remastered BioShock Collection for $11.99.  Anyone else played this series?

Not a PlayStation owner? That's free this month on PS Plus.

Been playing through the first. It's the only one I've played before. Still suffers from one of the most inverted difficulty curves I've ever come across in a game, but it's great fun and the world is Isolation levels of immersive.

Looking forward to giving the sequels a go, even if I've heard mixed things.

1 & 2 are somewhat similar. The biggest difference is that you play as a big daddy in the second one. But they're both still amazing games.

Infinite though, is just...incredible.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I tried getting into the 360 version years ago, but I thought it was bit too difficult too early in the game.  I got this collection so I could give it another go and hopefully see what everyone's been raving about all these years.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 15, 2020, 11:13:26 PMI don't know how it works with PS Plus, but the Free with Gold titles on Xbox Live aren't really free to own.  You just get to install and play them for as long as you remain an Xbox Live Gold subscriber.

Yeah, PS Plus is basically the same. So long as you download them the month they're free, you can then uninstall and reinstall them as many times as you like so long as you're a subscriber. I'm pretty sure that even if you quit your subscription and then later sign back up, you can still get at your library of free games.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

All this talk about BioShock and what I'm really playing now is the RE2 remake.  It's fantastic.

Stitch

Stitch

Just finished Rage 2. It's a weird combination of awesome and tedious. Gunplay is great but the long stretches of item hunting and driving around in between the gunplay is not. I think I preferred the first one.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Didn't really like Bioshock Infinite that much.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Spec Ops - The Line

I'm completely hooked on this game.

Spoiler
The white phosphorous scene was devastating
[close]

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Feb 18, 2020, 10:10:34 PM
Spec Ops - The Line

I'm completely hooked on this game.

Spoiler
The white phosphorous scene was devastating
[close]
It's one of my favourite games ever.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, great game. One of the few I've restarted immediately once I got to the end, and I'm so glad I did.
Spoiler
The main character's slide into insanity was so gradually done I didn't even realise how much his personality had changed by the end.
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I own it now, but I still haven't played it.

Huggs

Huggs

Part of the backlog?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm starting it now.  I may have questions.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just entered the treatment plant in Resident Evil 3. Really enjoying this, aside from one or two annoying bits. And Nemesis really should get a new shirt. I'm sure there are plenty of stores that he could rob.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Just got NieR:Automataâ„¢ BECOME AS GODS Edition for $20.  Never played it before, but I've heard good things.  And it's Xbox One X enhanced.

Looks super hi-res even on my aging 1080p TV.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed