Prometheus US Launch Thread

Started by RagingDragon, May 24, 2012, 04:01:17 PM

Author
Prometheus US Launch Thread (Read 34,413 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

My wife and buddy and I may try if IMAX 3-D isn't sold out.  If not, we plan on going Friday matinee or night, and then as many subsequent viewings as possible before the end of the weekend. :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

I plan on pulling an all-nighter and traversing 45 minutes of SoCal ghetto each way to make the midnight show.
Riddles, you'd better not disappoint >:(

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

i hope i can go see it as soon as the 8th
they're showing it once on the 6th in the country's only IMAX theatre, and i'm so jealous of people who are going

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I'm going to get together with the guys and start a 'support Cvalda's Prometheus opening night cab-fare' via paypal. :D

I'm sure none of the stand-up gentlemen on here could stand the fact that so many of us would go out of our way to happily tote you along, yet you have to heel-and-toe it through the creepy streets due to us being hundreds of miles away in all directions. :-[

Cvalda

Cvalda

I doubt there's even cabs here, Dragon. :D SoCal is an apocalyptic wasteland.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Cvalda on May 24, 2012, 07:42:51 PM

We aren't so bad, what city do you live in?

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: MudButt on May 24, 2012, 07:43:20 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on May 24, 2012, 07:42:51 PM

Good ole Los Angeles for Cvalda. There's GOT to be cabs there. You just have to find them.  :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: MudButt on May 24, 2012, 07:43:20 PM
The one owned by The Happiest Place on Earthâ„¢ ::)

MudButt

MudButt

Oh I see, I'm about 2 hours from you in the Hidden City also known as Escondido.  ;D

We ghetto down hurr.

thecaffeinatedone

An easier option would be just to take an avpgalaxy vacation after May 29th.  :P Seeing it on June 8th at the 10 o'clock showing. Anywho, cryogenic hibernation suits me fine.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Nice. ;D  Yeah I'm going to be scarce, but I'd be kidding myself if I thought I could completely stay away for over a week.

I'm a bit of a regular. ;) 

Cvalda

Cvalda

All my hype and anti-hype have finally cancelled each other out.

I am now existing in a perfect state of neutral calm.

Ridley, I am ready.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Me too, I've reached perfectly spoiled levels, and now just float on the edge of the abyss, waiting to be pleasantly swallowed. ;)  I haven't been dis excited for a film in a long time.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I am not excited, nor am I unexcited.

I am simply... ready.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Cvalda on May 24, 2012, 09:02:15 PM
I am not excited, nor am I unexcited.

I am simply... ready.

-_- How can you not be excited for this?!

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 24, 2012, 08:57:12 PM
Me too, I've reached perfectly spoiled levels, and now just float on the edge of the abyss, waiting to be pleasantly swallowed. ;)  I haven't been dis excited for a film in a long time.

I'm with you, man. I was excited for The Avengers, but Prometheus is just so much more personal to me. Its been awhile since I've said that a film means something to me personally.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed