New Alien: Covenant Clips

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 11, 2017, 10:26:15 AM

Author
New Alien: Covenant Clips (Read 9,688 times)

FunkyJawa

Quote from: LV-12986 on May 11, 2017, 07:43:06 PM
I'm amazed how easily the facehugger is pulled off, what's that about??

I read on youtube it's edited down and not the full scene. I'm assuming it was injured by the gun too. Perhaps weakened?

MattFiler

Quote from: FunkyJawa on May 11, 2017, 10:56:18 PM

I read on youtube it's edited down and not the full scene. I'm assuming it was injured by the gun too. Perhaps weakened?

Just got back from watching the film. It is edited down, a crew member tries to cut it off which causes it to bleed the acid. The new Danny McBride clip is also heavily edited down to cut out some spoilers and make it a bit faster paced.

Hemi

Quote from: The_Foxcatcher on May 11, 2017, 06:16:25 PM
Tired of seeing all repeated Xeno things!

Nothing excels the quality of Face hugger and Xenomorph than the original Alien (1979). Nothing at all.

Aliens was a great action adventure.
Alien 3 was good thriller/drama
Alien 4 was another level of bizarre macabre. And that's it. By this time Xenos were already enough.

Avp did a good cross-over.
Avp2 sucked.

It was time to get away from Xenos and think something fresh. Prometheus came and got some grand new ideas and subtle new Alien horror. A fresh air indeed it was.

Now we are back with the same thing. Same thing we saw tons of times.

Thanks to the Prometheus haters!

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: MattFiler on May 11, 2017, 11:20:03 PM
Quote from: FunkyJawa on May 11, 2017, 10:56:18 PM

Just got back from watching the film. It is edited down, a crew member tries to cut it off which causes it to bleed the acid. The new Danny McBride clip is also heavily edited down to cut out some spoilers and make it a bit faster paced.

Thank god, way too many quick cuts.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

A lot of preview clips tend to be quite chopped up. Remember the Prometheus has landed clip?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed