Hiya Toys

Started by Skulexander, Apr 08, 2014, 02:23:52 AM

Author
Hiya Toys (Read 63,472 times)

pmaz11

pmaz11

Nice! I just ordered mine yesterday, couldn't pass up the City Hunter after seeing reviews.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

Quote from: pmaz11 on Feb 20, 2018, 09:49:13 PM
Nice! I just ordered mine yesterday, couldn't pass up the City Hunter after seeing reviews.

Yeah, so far so good.

EDIT: My last pics! Love this lil' guy. Can't wait for the Elder Greyback!

pmaz11

pmaz11

Great pics JungleHunter87! Thanks!

I agree on the Elder Predator looking like a good pickup when it comes out. I also like the Lost Predator look as well.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Finally got my City Hunter today. Very happy and I really dig everything about this figure!

My only issues were: the smart disc wouldn't click into the side holster very well but a little glue fixed the hold and I can still remove it. And my figures wristblades came flipped/opposite? So I had to crack open a side of the gauntlet, flip the wristbaldes and glue it back in place but it was a smooth fix and everything is well :)

Also, these Hiya predators are perfect height with the hot toys snap kit line! Thought they might be slightly taller but they look great.

SiL

SiL

Hot dang these are all some beautiful pieces.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://news.toyark.com/2018/02/26/release-dates-set-hiya-toys-aliens-apc-marines-crusher-alien-raven-alien-291133

QuoteIn a short update from Hiya Toys, they have announced releases for a few items that have been in limbo for a while. The big news is that the Aliens 3.75″ Scale APC (Armored Personnel Carrier), which was put on hiatus after lower than expected pre-orders, will be released! The massive carrier is set to be released in August. The vehicle will hold at least 10 Colonial Marines figures, and includes LED light up functions.

For fans waiting to add to their 3.75″ scale figure ranks, it looks like June will be a big month! Anyone who has a number of Hiya Toys items on pre-order will finally see these long delayed figures hit shelves. In the update, they announced that five Aliens: Colonial Marines 3.75″ Scale Figures will be released. Those include Colonial Marines Bella Clarison, Jeremy Cruz and Jennifer Redding as well as the Crusher Alien, and the Raven Alien.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Nice update, thanks Hicks! The APC will be a great item but way expensive for sure I bet.

I'm hoping Hiya releases a preview look at the Neomorph figure if they're still doing any covenant items?

bobby brown

bobby brown

I hope they go with the designs that were present in the final film.
and go easy with the translucency on the domes.

Wweyland

Wweyland

How do these compare to the NECA figures? I know they are about half the size but what about the detail and posability?

windebieste

windebieste

I reviewed Hiya Toys' A:CM Boiler figure some time back. 

I expect the quality of these upcoming items to much the same.  Which would be a good thing, actually.

-Windebieste.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Wweyland on Feb 27, 2018, 04:16:09 PM
How do these compare to the NECA figures? I know they are about half the size but what about the detail and posability?

Neca's detail is much better for the price imo. The armor is more accurate and so are the faces on NECA's stuff. Hiya's isn't bad for the scale, but leaves a bit to be desired.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 27, 2018, 09:32:08 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Feb 27, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

Neca's detail is much better for the price imo. The armor is more accurate and so are the faces on NECA's stuff. Hiya's isn't bad for the scale, but leaves a bit to be desired.
Got it. Won't be jumping over from Neca to Hiya any time soon then. The Colonial Marine game figures are not much of a draw either. Neca was supposed to make them at one point but dropped out probably because of the quality of the game. The APC seems nice though, would be great if Neca made one.

TheRaven

TheRaven

As you could probably guess, I'm quite hype about being able to buy one of my fav xenomorphs c;
I mean yeah he came from a sub par game but The Raven was one of the only stand out sections and I quite like the design/Potential - either way I'd love to know a potential release date if anyone knows round about when that is.

otherwise I just need to buy a grid alien figure and I'll have all my boys (I have 'kane's son' already) kinda sad I'll never see a Six figure, unless there was one I missed aha.

I'll buy raven for sure because I do like him even if the detail is not as great as Neca's
he can sit with my Giger alien, my warrior drone and my red xeno's c:

bobby brown

bobby brown

Hiya just dropped this on Facebook. Can't wait, just hope the face is good up close as well.

skhellter

skhellter

Finally! Looking forward to this one.

How's the "quality control" on Hiya toys, though? hmm

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed