Best Pictures from The Prequels

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 05, 2015, 01:47:35 PM

Author
Best Pictures from The Prequels (Read 124,437 times)

Corporal Hicks

They could have still been Alien movies with that familiar shape of the Neomorph, or the originally concepted Proto-Aliens, without the capital-A Aliens.

bobby brown

Yepp, And since the Neomorph is a brand new unestablished creature, They could get realy creative with its abilities and and life cycle and such.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nightmare Asylum

God. Seeing that first footage feels equal parts like yesterday, and like a hundred years ago.

I don't think I've ever anticipated a movie the way I did Prometheus.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Thaat teaser...  :'(

Evanus

Evanus

f**k. Just gimme a third prequel already.

Sigh

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Evanus on Dec 22, 2020, 10:14:36 PM
f**k. Just gimme a third prequel already.

Sigh

I know that feel, bro.

Corporal Hicks

My God I was so tired yesterday. It was the anniversary of the trailer, not the first still.

MrSpaceJockey

The entire year leading up to Prometheus was fan-f**king-tastic.  Just being the age that I was at the time - I never anticipated any movie like that before, and I doubt I will ever again.

Immortan Jonesy

Same here, not to mention that if it weren't for Prometheus:

- I wouldn't speak or write in English. Yes, I learned English only with the main goal of communicating with those who are passionate about Alien & Predator, although mainly Alien. Now it is useful to me for other things. Thanks daddy Riddles  ;)

- I wouldn't participate in forums. Seriously, my first forums were in 2011, about Alien after reading prequel news & fake leaks on a geek blog. Since then, I've visited forums on other topics, but at present this is the only forum in which I participate. Sometimes I lurk on Reddit though   :laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 24, 2020, 02:57:22 AM
- I wouldn't speak or write in English. Yes, I learned English only with the main goal of communicating with those who are passionate about Alien & Predator, although mainly Alien. Now it is useful to me for other things. Thanks daddy Riddles  ;)

I improved my English skills quite a bit by listening to AVPG podcasts. And now I've finally found my fan community thanks to my mentors: Hicks, RidgeTop, Xenomorphine, HuDaFuk, Shavvie, Ultramorph and all the other guys who were on the show :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed