FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 144,689 times)

szkoki

Quote from: RidgeTop on Dec 21, 2011, 09:39:34 PM
If the eggs are simply manufactured to destroy earth at the end of the film, meaning the Xenomorphs did not exist until 30 years prior to Alien; not only would it destroy the canon compatibility of the AVP films (some do care about them), games, and many of the comics, but it might also conflict with the idea of Alien Queens in general. On another note, It'll be difficult for me to watch Alien and hear Dallas mention "Seems fossilized, looks like it's been dead a long time" when this takes place only 30 years before Alien. All this recent footage is quite worrying, not to mention Ridley hasn't exactly been at the top of his film making game for a while now.

But geez what is Dallas's proffesion archeologist or being a captain of a ship? :D

acidpits

Quote from: szkoki on Dec 21, 2011, 11:38:00 PM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Dec 21, 2011, 09:39:34 PM
If the eggs are simply manufactured to destroy earth at the end of the film, meaning the Xenomorphs did not exist until 30 years prior to Alien; not only would it destroy the canon compatibility of the AVP films (some do care about them), games, and many of the comics, but it might also conflict with the idea of Alien Queens in general. On another note, It'll be difficult for me to watch Alien and hear Dallas mention "Seems fossilized, looks like it's been dead a long time" when this takes place only 30 years before Alien. All this recent footage is quite worrying, not to mention Ridley hasn't exactly been at the top of his film making game for a while now.

But geez what is Dallas's proffesion archeologist or being a captain of a ship? :D

If these are alien gods then I would imagine that biotech is just one tool they use to control the cosmos. Mastering time and space would be another...

T Dog

Quote from: gooner_no1 on Dec 21, 2011, 09:30:02 PM

This looks like a mutant with the top of its head blown out. It looks really creepy and disturbing - and most, dare I say it, un-PG-13 like.

I was talking to someone who worked on this film in a limited capacity and they told me that the thinking is that a PG-13 rating can be secured because the most gory elements happen to synthetics and creatures. I had no reason to doubt this person - but now I do.

That's the same guy who is jumping off the vehicle and the same guy who is shown on the wire in the behind the scenes. Maybe it's his final mutation.

ThisBethesdaSea

I guess that grey/silver serpent was only a man in a space suit. Oh well. My imagination certainly ran away with what I thought I was seeing. Humble pie...proudly ;) ;)

zuzuki

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 22, 2011, 12:00:32 AM
I guess that grey/silver serpent was only a man in a space suit. Oh well. My imagination certainly ran away with what I thought I was seeing. Humble pie...proudly ;) ;)
no you are right.there definetely was something greyish and long like a snake,coming out of something,but it happens very fast

Space Sweeper

It's not going to be any of these things.

k. go on.

Engineer1

Quote from: zuzuki on Dec 22, 2011, 12:07:03 AM
Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 22, 2011, 12:00:32 AM
no you are right.there definetely was something greyish and long like a snake,coming out of something,but it happens very fast

Yes it exists but not in the trailer we will see tommorrow.
You can see the white slugish, serpent like thingie in the test trailers.
The one that was 15 sec and the other longer one that has also a character in spacesuit jumping from a structure to another.

JaaayDee

Maybe FOX realized those scenes we're too spoilerish and left them out...

PHANTOM

Quote from: Game_Over_Man on Dec 21, 2011, 09:57:22 PM

What I wouldn't give to see a slim, black, sexy, newly designed, Giger Xenomorph leap from the ceiling instead of that Goonie looking Sloth dude in Dead Space gear, nuff said :'(

Kimo

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 22, 2011, 01:20:08 AM

What I wouldn't give to see a slim, black, sexy, newly designed, Giger Xenomorph leap from the ceiling instead of that Goonie looking Sloth dude in Dead Space gear, nuff said :'(

Dont we all.

but doubt ridley would show his money shot in the trailer.

JaaayDee

Patience my friend.  FOX would be stupid as hell to spoil that actual design in a trailer.  He's probably in the beginning stages of transformation into a more brooding alien creature.

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 22, 2011, 01:20:08 AM

Its funny(or not) how this scene looked amazing, intriguing and fascinating in the low quality leaked trailer, and now, in HQ, well....this.

PHANTOM

Imagine it through, look at the lighting, the textures, the raw intense atmosphere in that shot...

take out that Sloth looking dude replace it with a sexy black Giger Alien, guarantee you...

you'll shit a brick and slap anyone who ever said the Xenomorph isn't scary anymore :D

Wobblyboddle77

So many new images that give us more clues about prometheus, i really dunno what to make of all this lol

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

so is H.R. Giger actually helping with the sets i cant find any activity of him working with the movie but i remember when it came up on the feed?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed