AvP Rated R on E! Programme

Started by Darkness, Jul 19, 2004, 12:32:41 AM

Author
AvP Rated R on E! Programme (Read 13,879 times)

J

J

they must be some gore ( otherwise why bother )  but then again, gore doesn't make a terror - action film.

Punisher

Punisher

I pissed!  I heard AVP will be PG-13 without a doubt.  My contact better be wrong or I will freak.

G-Dog

G-Dog

AAAAHH!!!! FUC_ING RETARDS!!!  (some person and sentinel!!!!!)   I NEVER SAID THAT I WANTED OR WANT THIS MOVIE TO BE A PG-13 MOVIE DUMB ASSES!!!!!   I asked simple questions too see who cared about the rating. THAT IS ALL. For the 3rd time, that is all I am asking. Let me break it down to you barney style sentinel and some fuc__ing person: Maybe I should of just left the damn questions instead of typing in the rest but anyway...... PG-13 or R, regardless of rate, I am still watching this movie. The movie is going to be good. period. Is this too much for you two to take in? or do I have to break it down even more?? Lets see, I don't care what rating it gets. (this means that I-DO-NOT-CARE-WHAT-RATING-IT-GETS. Does this mean that I WANT it to be PG-13 or that I would like it to be PG-13????       NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I DON"T CARE what it gets, although I personally think that this movie should fall under the R RATING!!! due to the same shit you keep bringing up stupid mother..f......rs!!!  some one else, what the FU_K are you talking about judging a movie without seeing it?????  sentinel, not only are you annoying with that dumb little story, script post that you think every one wants to read, you're just playing a total idiot.   The rating does not make a movie people. And I hope that if it gets a PG-13, that it doesn't stop you from going to see the movie. I know there are people out there like this. If you are one of these people, you know what you have to do. Get your ass kicked into the theater......

J

J

G-Dog, wwooah there man man. I typed SENTINEL saying to end the hostility. If it keeps up like this you both could be chucked out, let it go bro,  Aim all that hostility at ALL the haters ( especially that bullshit site, AICN, I still haven't forgotten that site and what it tried to do)  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

G-Dog

G-Dog

LOL, you crak me up J. I know you are totally right man, but come on. Who likes to be put down bro? nobody, especially when people change your words around and act crazy you know what I mean?   I read the AVP review of the script on another site that I got to by checking out Dark Horizons. (if you want to check it out, go to the bottom of the page and there is a link that you can go to that pretty much says Script Review. Then find AVP and read the bullshit that this guy had to say about it. Man, It wasn't current or anything but this guy Mr. Bleak or whatever just made me want to explode. I tried sending his ass an e-mail, but this server I am on doensn't let me. Maybe us fans can give him a piece of our minds you know? You'll know excatly what I am talking about if you read his review. Like I said though, Its not current, and I think it was an old draft or something, or was it the final script?? I can't remember, I apologize for that, but you'll see.

sean

sean

i posted this in another forum also but i read the avp book and if the movie is the same as the book it says f**k 4 times and is extremely gory they examine one of the bodies thats been beheaded and they show the skinned remains of humans!!!! ayayaya

sean

sean

dude just read the official avp movie book...

G-Dog

G-Dog

Haven't found the book yet, I've looked. Even though that script was old that the guy read, it still pissed me off of all the comments and put downs he was making towards our franchises.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed