Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 774,334 times)

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 15, 2020, 06:07:21 AM
They Live

Wears sunglasses for two minutes, then just assumes he's not hallucinating and goes on a killing spree.

It's the comedown effects from not having any bubble gum...

Huggs

Huggs

And sporting a pair of killer shades.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 14, 2020, 11:37:10 PMIt's among my many Scott blindspots ... Thelma & Louise

Da-actual-fuq?

Honestly think that's one of the best movies he's ever done.

Saw All the Money... recently and it was very much in the same ballpark as American Gangster - an excellent movie but not anything I'll rush out to see again.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

They Live

Wears sunglasses for two minutes, then just assumes he's not hallucinating and goes on a killing spree.

That fight between George & Frank always makes me crack up. All that pummeling. Wouldn't it just be easier to try on the darn glasses? :D

Huggs

Huggs

Child's never believed in any of that voodoo bullsh*t...Voodoo.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 15, 2020, 12:03:54 PM
They Live

That fight between George & Frank always makes me crack up. All that pummeling. Wouldn't it just be easier to try on the darn glasses? :D

Hahaha. I always felt the same way!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 15, 2020, 01:25:40 PM
Child's never believed in any of that voodoo bullsh*t...Voodoo.

Well he's a believer now, isn't he!!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Curse of the Werewolf

Hammer's only werewolf film, and a very good one.

Huggs

Huggs

Hoffa

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 16, 2020, 11:52:28 PM
Hoffa

Worth a viewing for some of the performances, but I wasn't too much of a fan of Hoffa. The Irishman, same result, while on the topic of Hoffa. :)

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: SiL on Sep 15, 2020, 05:34:34 AM
Overlord Wolfensten The Movie

An interesting first 5 minutes followed by a meandering 145. Frankenstein's Army is in a similar vein, but much more interesting, and didn't overstay its welcome.
FTFY

Bill & Ted Face The Music starts well, drags a little in the middle, but has a most triumphant ending!

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Stitch on Sep 18, 2020, 07:03:26 AM
Quote from: SiL on Sep 15, 2020, 05:34:34 AM
Overlord Wolfensten The Movie

An interesting first 5 minutes followed by a meandering 145. Frankenstein's Army is in a similar vein, but much more interesting, and didn't overstay its welcome.
FTFY
That's a God-damned insult to Wolfenstein. A Wolfenstein movie might actually be interesting.

Speaking of underwhelming video game adaptations:

Doom: Annihilation

They had two Imp suits and a factory in Ukraine. Their effort was admirable, but the result was less worhtwhile than the 2005 film.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Roger Avary's Wolfenstein script had zombie super soldiers, mutant rats, remote controlled corpses, an army of defective Hitler clones, and Robo-Hitler. Shame it will never get made.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 18, 2020, 12:27:21 PM
Roger Avary's Wolfenstein script had zombie super soldiers, mutant rats, remote controlled corpses, an army of defective Hitler clones, and Robo-Hitler. Shame it will never get made.

Defective Hitler clones?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 18, 2020, 12:27:21 PM
Reading that description alone was 200 times more interesting than watching Overlord.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed