ISSUES WITH OWLF!!!

Started by Veteran Warrior, Jul 10, 2020, 03:30:42 AM

Author
ISSUES WITH OWLF!!! (Read 804 times)

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Honestly, is it just me or is anyone else having issues retrieving OWLF files?? I swear man! I come across one every 6 or 7 games and the one match I find it in, it's always someone playing as a Berserker that actually knows what they're doing and they just lay out the entire team! It's getting so frustrating! For real! I can never find one in a match where it's clear that someone new us playing as the predator, or matches where the predator drops out, or matches where the predator is just terrible. NO! It's ALWAYS when the predator is:
1 A berserker (always)
2 competent
3 knows exactly what they're doing

Does anyone else have this issue? There was even one time where 3 matches in a row I found a OWLF file and all the matches were just godlike berserkers. And the berserker is already hard enough to kill.

Also, when I play as a berserker and obliterate the entire fire team, they NEVER have an OWLF. I'm at a loss. I've only collected 8 since I got the game the day it dropped.

Vent over 😤

Kailem

Kailem

I think the biggest issue with them right now is that half the time when you collect one and escape they still don't unlock. It seems to happen most (or maybe even all) on the Overgrowth map, but I've had at least three or four disappear on me despite exfilling with them, and other people have had at least double that number not registering.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Kailem on Jul 10, 2020, 09:26:43 AM
I think the biggest issue with them right now is that half the time when you collect one and escape they still don't unlock. It seems to happen most (or maybe even all) on the Overgrowth map, but I've had at least three or four disappear on me despite exfilling with them, and other people have had at least double that number not registering.

I thankfully never have had that issue. Going through all that madness and surviving with it only to not have it in the end. I can see that being just as, if not, more frustrating

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Jul 10, 2020, 03:30:42 AM
Honestly, is it just me or is anyone else having issues retrieving OWLF files?? I swear man! I come across one every 6 or 7 games and the one match I find it in, it's always someone playing as a Berserker that actually knows what they're doing and they just lay out the entire team! It's getting so frustrating! For real! I can never find one in a match where it's clear that someone new us playing as the predator, or matches where the predator drops out, or matches where the predator is just terrible. NO! It's ALWAYS when the predator is:
1 A berserker (always)
2 competent

Does anyone else have this issue? There was even one time where 3 matches in a row I found a OWLF file and all the matches were just godlike berserkers. And the berserker is already hard enough to kill.

Also, when I play as a berserker and obliterate the entire fire team, they NEVER have an OWLF. I'm at a loss. I've only collected 8 since I got the game the day it dropped.

Vent over 😤

Seek them out in Private matches. You can run those solo and even grind out dailies, levels, and weapon levels if you haven't already. There's no Predator and playing tanky means you can collect things no problem. Yeah it'll take a bit for a tape to spawn but if you got things to do it makes passing the time until one spawns a breeze. It's what I did for a majority of the tapes I was missing.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Kailem on Jul 10, 2020, 09:26:43 AM
Thank God I'm not the only one, been stuck at 16 tapes for a long ass time since the samurai got announced, even tho I've exfilled with new ones after it they still don't unlock

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jul 10, 2020, 01:26:14 PM
1 A berserker (always)
2 competent

Vent over 😤

Seek them out in Private matches. You can run those solo and even grind out dailies, levels, and weapon levels if you haven't already. There's no Predator and playing tanky means you can collect things no problem. Yeah it'll take a bit for a tape to spawn but if you got things to do it makes passing the time until one spawns a breeze. It's what I did for a majority of the tapes I was missing.

Yeah, that's actually how I got my first 2 was from private matches. But lately I can't find any in private matches. I did 5 in a row on different maps and no luck. Maybe it was just bad luck of the draw. But you make a solid point about knocking out dailies and leveling up weapons in private matches

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Those are so bugged I've given up looking. If I get them, I get them.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 10, 2020, 08:10:16 PM
Those are so bugged I've given up looking. If I get them, I get them.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/lZhymdRsuFDmU/giphy.gif

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Jul 10, 2020, 04:25:55 PM
1 A berserker (always)
2 competent

Vent over 😤

Yeah, that's actually how I got my first 2 was from private matches. But lately I can't find any in private matches. I did 5 in a row on different maps and no luck. Maybe it was just bad luck of the draw. But you make a solid point about knocking out dailies and leveling up weapons in private matches

I ran Overgrowth constantly due to how small it is so I could keep running it. Aside from the chemical dumping and stabilizing and destroying the barrels the missions are pretty quick. Three main locations where it could be but I'd usually find them at the other two compounds, hardly the area where you do the chemical mission.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jul 11, 2020, 02:47:18 AM
Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Jul 10, 2020, 04:25:55 PM
1 A berserker (always)
2 competent

Vent over 😤

I ran Overgrowth constantly due to how small it is so I could keep running it. Aside from the chemical dumping and stabilizing and destroying the barrels the missions are pretty quick. Three main locations where it could be but I'd usually find them at the other two compounds, hardly the area where you do the chemical mission.

I literally just found one in overgrowth haha

Stitch

Stitch

I've not even seen one!

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

I had this happen to me so much for a while. Finding an OWLF Recording is like a bad luck omen, you just woun't make it in this match. These days it went from bad omen to mystery match as I had gotten good at being a Fireteam main, Preds also either get better or I can counter them and its just fate after that brotha.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed