Who should play Newt?

Started by Lonely Universe, Jan 08, 2017, 02:56:49 PM

Author
Who should play Newt? (Read 5,588 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can't say Emma Watson seems like a fit at all. I'd be curious to see Emily Blunt take a swing at the role though.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Oh god no to any well known actress. She should be played by someone who fits the bill and is outside of the known.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm more concerned with the talent rather than the name. If they're a talented big name actor/ress, I have no issues. Casting someone just for "star power" is something I would hate though.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

How about Rachel McAdams?  That would be so fetch.

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 01, 2017, 09:53:24 AM
I can't say Emma Watson seems like a fit at all. I'd be curious to see Emily Blunt take a swing at the role though.

I could totally see Emily Blunt with a Pulse Rifle in a fight to survive a pissed off Alien Queen, and as Edge of Tomorrow demonstrates, she can get in shape military-style. :P Emma Watson could, too - she has that "fighter" personality about her (although she'd be considerably less physically-robust on-screen, though that could serve to make the Alien even more menacing than it already is).

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 01, 2017, 05:53:21 PM
How about Rachel McAdams?  That would be so fetch.

I think that's a good choice, I could see Emily Blunt or Rachel McAdams carrying an Alien movie in a lead role for sure. Emily Blunt would be perfect as Amanda Ripley in fact if they were ever to make a movie of "Alien: Isolation".

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: N-Shifter on Feb 01, 2017, 08:55:02 PM
Emily Blunt would be perfect as Amanda Ripley in fact if they were ever to make a movie of "Alien: Isolation".

I would totally watch that and buy into that.

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

Quote from: N-Shifter on Feb 01, 2017, 08:55:02 PMEmily Blunt would be perfect as Amanda Ripley in fact if they were ever to make a movie of "Alien: Isolation".

Yes!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed