Review Score Predictions

Started by Adam802, Sep 25, 2014, 02:59:42 AM

Author
Review Score Predictions (Read 9,709 times)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

6 out of 10.

RayneStorm82

RayneStorm82

Probably 8's.

Praying for 9+ though.

Seegson

Seegson

Fresh air for an old franchise, awesome graphic detail and sound, Alien's AI not perfect (but its a really hard task)

9 out of 10

WinterActual

WinterActual

So many biased opinions  ::)

Seegson

Seegson

Quote from: WinterActual on Sep 28, 2014, 03:54:27 PM
So many biased opinions  ::)

Fortunately, we have your wisdom  ::)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Just because the game looks good and have awesome sound effect, doesn't make it a 9 or 10/10 title.

Seegson

Seegson

Offcourse not, but all that plus :being the first ever "horror" alien game, without frantic shooter action, and only one deadly alien...helps a lot to get the score

WinterActual

WinterActual

Its not deadly, its immortal. There's a difference. An immortal kitten can kill you too.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: WinterActual on Sep 28, 2014, 04:31:08 PM
Just because the game looks good and have awesome sound effect, doesn't make it a 9 or 10/10 title.

Of course. 8 is as high as I will predict. I don't see it bombing. We shall see.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Like the old ACM demo, you mean? We know.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Sep 28, 2014, 06:46:45 PM

Like the old ACM demo, you mean? We know.

The misleading demo? That doesn't count.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Not really my point, but you are correct.

thecaffeinatedone

thecaffeinatedone

I'm gonna say 7-7.5. What will probably end up making the score lower than it potentially could be is the pacing of the game and difficulty of the alien. Other than that the reviews will be basically positive, I think.

Seegson

Seegson

Quote from: WinterActual on Sep 28, 2014, 05:08:47 PM
Its not deadly, its immortal. There's a difference. An immortal kitten can kill you too.

An ant can think you are inmortal, but you arent

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

God forbid we have a game where the alien is a credible threat for the first time in over a decade (IMO) as opposed to more tired pew-pew drag.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed