Wii U Version Cancelled

Started by ikarop, Apr 05, 2013, 04:01:27 PM

Author
Wii U Version Cancelled (Read 18,935 times)

[USCM]Winter

[USCM]Winter

I knew this would happen.
They made a good choice.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 06, 2013, 04:02:09 AM
I think everyone predicted this would happen despite the previous reassurances we got.  I wonder what this means for future DLC. :-\

good point. season ass was pointless.

PsyKore

PsyKore

I remember Gearbox raving on about how you could use the controller as the motion tracker, which sounded pretty cool. I probably would've been interested in seeing that aspect of it. But unfortunately we found out there's no proper use for the motion tracker in the game, so the idea goes out the window. So, probably a good call to just forget about the Wii U version if it has nothing more going for it.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I'm sure the next Alien game will feature it. It is a neat idea that lends itself perfectly for immersion.

SuperM

SuperM

Quote from: Taxemic on Apr 06, 2013, 08:14:14 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Apr 06, 2013, 04:02:09 AM
I think everyone predicted this would happen despite the previous reassurances we got.  I wonder what this means for future DLC. :-\

good point. season ass was pointless.

haha you said ass :laugh:

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: PsyKore on Apr 06, 2013, 09:58:25 AM
I remember Gearbox raving on about how you could use the controller as the motion tracker, which sounded pretty cool.

How would GBX even know that this was a feature of the game if they weren't even developing it?  I think they were lying as usual.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm not surprise. The game sucked big time and I don't think anyone would buy it on the Wii U if it's going to be hardly a improvement over the PS3 & 360 version.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: Ash 937 on Apr 06, 2013, 06:33:21 PM
Quote from: PsyKore on Apr 06, 2013, 09:58:25 AM
I remember Gearbox raving on about how you could use the controller as the motion tracker, which sounded pretty cool.

How would GBX even know that this was a feature of the game if they weren't even developing it?  I think they were lying as usual.

Ah, the truth is unveiled...  ;)

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

:D :D @ Sega.

Now really, get Rebellion back on the horn to do AvP4.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Reb are working on the new Sniper Elite: Afrika game.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: AcidGlow on Apr 09, 2013, 01:11:36 PM

Now really, never let Rebellion touch the license again.

enex

enex

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Apr 09, 2013, 01:33:22 PM
Quote from: AcidGlow on Apr 09, 2013, 01:11:36 PM

Now really, never let Rebellion touch the license again.

I would if they would do this crowdfunding way.I think reason of AvP2010
sucked was publisher breathing down their neck.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

The "AvP" and AvP:R" aesthetic instead of using the first 5 movies ruined it for me.

demonbane

demonbane

I think Rebellion got lucky with first AVP(Though never played the game myself.)
Remember Rogue Warrior? Yeah that was made by Rebellion. I don't think they are what used to be.

piff

piff

Quote from: demonbane on Apr 12, 2013, 06:43:18 AM
I think Rebellion got lucky with first AVP(Though never played the game myself.)
Remember Rogue Warrior? Yeah that was made by Rebellion. I don't think they are what used to be.

nope they are not...

give them game back to MONOLITH!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed