Black Screen after Launching AVP2

Started by Samhain13, Feb 01, 2022, 02:52:43 PM

Author
Black Screen after Launching AVP2 (Read 3,900 times)

Samhain13

Samhain13

So I went to launch AVP2 after getting dvd reader and the game opens up, I hear the music, seems to be running but all I see is a black screen, I can hear the sounds when I press enter whatever and proceed in the menus but there is only a black screen. I already reinstalled multiple times, both with my physical copy and the one I downloaded from All in One from AVPunknown, since I thought it could be a problem with my game, but even downloading it online it still happens the same thing. Also running as adm, compatibilty mode, I guess I already tried everything, I upgraded my PC a while ago since the last time I played it so don't know if that is what is causing that.

My Processor is an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, and my Graphics Card is an AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT, incompatibility problem maybe ? I got Windows 10 Home. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Nightmare Asylum

Where are you saving the game to? I have three drives in my PC, and typically run all of my games off of my E drive, but AVP2 was giving constant issues for me there. Had to save it directly to the main C drive.

Samhain13

I always had AVP2 installed on my main C drive.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed