Odd News & General Knowledge Thread 🦄😱🤯

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Oct 16, 2019, 01:40:11 AM

Author
Odd News & General Knowledge Thread 🦄😱🤯 (Read 19,682 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

It can be a random fact about yourself or the world in general.

Did you know H.R. Giger was detained by Dutch customs due for his designs?

Baron Von Marlon

There's a story in the bible about kids calling a bald man a baldhead, after which he asks god to smite them or something like that.
Then two female bears appear and kill 42 kids.

Samhain13

Samhain13

I have been making fun of my uncle's bald head for most of my life, to think that I have been so close of being sent god's wrath bears during all this time. Feeling pretty alpha now.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I once went to a UFO cult. I was even Younger and naive. Of course it was pure nonsense (adrogynous human-looking aliens from the Jupiter moons who come to Earth to save us from the evil grey aliens or whatever) and a waste of my time. But I was laughing my ass off during the meditation and mantras  ;D :D

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

When I was a kid in the summer back in the day, a long time ago we'd get dropped off at my great aunts to be babysit.  Well back then was the sega genesis era of games so we'd get bored and go outside and play.  Behind her house there was a sinkhole.  In that sinkhole somebody had tied together sticks and branches and tree limbs to make to elevated walkways and filled the bottom of the sinkhole with spears.  It looked pretty tribal.

But IT ALSO looked like the level in the first mortal kombat when you could knock people off into the spears. 

BUt anyways, I lived around weird people.  That is all.

Baron Von Marlon

There's a centipede species that eats bats.

Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 16, 2019, 02:37:03 AM
I have been making fun of my uncle's bald head for most of my life, to think that I have been so close of being sent god's wrath bears during all this time. Feeling pretty alpha now.

Guess it only counts if your uncle's a good Christian.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 16, 2019, 03:05:57 AM
I once went to a UFO cult. I was even younger and naive. Of course it was pure nonsense and a waste of my time. But I was laughing my ass off during the meditation and mantras  ;D :D

Cough! Confession topic. Cough, cough!

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 16, 2019, 03:21:31 AM
When I was a kid in the summer back in the day, a long time ago we'd get dropped off at my great aunts to be babysit.  Well back then was the sega genesis era of games so we'd get bored and go outside and play.  Behind her house there was a sinkhole.  In that sinkhole somebody had tied together sticks and branches and tree limbs to make to elevated walkways and filled the bottom of the sinkhole with spears.  It looked pretty tribal.

But IT ALSO looked like the level in the first mortal kombat when you could knock people off into the spears. 

Cough! You too. Cough, cough!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

That is a confession.

The confession was that I built a mortal kombat inspired branch  walkway with spikes on either side that I used to throw my cousins out into.

???

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Oct 16, 2019, 03:28:28 AM
There's a centipede species that eats bats.

Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 16, 2019, 02:37:03 AM

Guess it only counts if your uncle's a good Christian.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 16, 2019, 03:05:57 AM
I once went to a UFO cult. I was even younger and naive. Of course it was pure nonsense and a waste of my time. But I was laughing my ass off during the meditation and mantras  ;D :D

Cough! Confession topic. Cough, cough!

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 16, 2019, 03:21:31 AM

Cough! You too. Cough, cough!

I didn't do it with the intention of making a confession and no matter how cringe worthy is, at the end of the day it is random fact about me  :P

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 16, 2019, 04:31:54 AMI didn't do it with the intention of making a confection and no matter how cringe worthy is, at the end of the day it is random fact about me  :P

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=35313.6675

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Oct 16, 2019, 04:46:24 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 16, 2019, 04:31:54 AMI didn't do it with the intention of making a confection and no matter how cringe worthy is, at the end of the day it is random fact about me  :P

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=35313.6675

One more time (I know you can do it!  :)). I didn't do it with the intention of making a confession and no matter how cringe worthy is, at the end of the day it is random fact about me   :P

Baron Von Marlon

Did you bother to check the link?

Immortan Jonesy

Yes. But I disagree.

Baron Von Marlon

Turns out I didn't read your very first post well, so my bad, the post is in the right topic.
But it might as well be in the others.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

There was an family spending years in isolation in await for the end times.

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Oct 16, 2019, 05:58:39 AM
Turns out I didn't read your very first post well, so my bad, the post is in the right topic.
But it might as well be in the others.

Well to be fair...

Spoiler
Fair enough  :-X :-X :-X
[close]

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 16, 2019, 04:12:40 PM
There was an family spending years in isolation in await for the end times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-pHQPWt0Sw

I consider that news  ;D

How about making this topic about general knowledge? That way we all learn some trivia.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed