Questions for Scott, Fassbender, Waterston, McBride or Bichir?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 11, 2017, 05:09:36 PM

Author
Questions for Scott, Fassbender, Waterston, McBride or Bichir? (Read 35,622 times)

T Dog

Question for Ridley:
When will we see the giant true Space Jockey again?

x-M-x

Quote from: T Dog on Apr 30, 2017, 01:27:09 PM
Question for Ridley:

Yea would like to know to know that one too.

bobby brown

Question to Ridley:

Have you ever bought any Alien related merchandise? an action figure or statue or anything like that?

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: T Dog on Apr 30, 2017, 01:27:09 PM
Question for Ridley:

You did. They're dead.

echobbase79

echobbase79

For Fassbender:

With David's new found God complex, do you think if given the chance, he would complete the Engineers original plan and destroy Earth?

For Waterston and Bichir:

Ridely is known for provoking real fear from his actors by not letting them know to much about how the scene is going to play out. Did he use this similar approach for Covenant?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 30, 2017, 04:10:42 PM
For Waterston and Bichir:

Ridely is known for provoking real fear from his actors by not letting them know to much about how the scene is going to play out. Did he use this similar approach for Covenant?

Thank you for this one. This is one I'm going to try and fit in.

echobbase79

Thanks Hicks! :) Looking forward to the interviews.

Corporal Hicks

Last few days to get any questions in. Not looking for any more for Ridley (as I've already got a thousand to try and trim down  :laugh: )

Corporal Hicks

Also Billy Crudup is going to be there.

echobbase79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 02, 2017, 07:39:19 PM
Also Billy Crudup is going to be there.

For Crudup:

Oram is a character that believes in destiny and that nothing happens by chance. That being said, considering what happens to your character in the film, do you think he welcomed and maybe even appreciated being the given the opportunity to sacrifice himself to create new life?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 02, 2017, 01:01:30 PM
Last few days to get any questions in. Not looking for any more for Ridley (as I've already got a thousand to try and trim down  :laugh: )

One you could maybe ask Fassbender, he seems pretty clued-up.

Is your characters, David and Walter a nod to Alien producers, David Giler and Walter Hill?  Especially considering that Giler and Hill originally came up with the idea of making Ash an android in Alien.

Corporal Hicks

Last call for cast questions!

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 02, 2017, 09:57:22 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 02, 2017, 01:01:30 PM

One you could maybe ask Fassbender, he seems pretty clued-up.

Is your characters, David and Walter a nod to Alien producers, David Giler and Walter Hill?  Especially considering that Giler and Hill originally came up with the idea of making Ash an android in Alien.

I know he was asked that in the earlier roundtables so you should see an answer to that.

Cheeseburgers

Any word on the q&a?? Will it live stream??

Corporal Hicks

I've just done Fassbender, Ridley, Bichir, McBride and Crudup. Waiting for Waterston. It's flown by way too much. Only really got chance for 3 questions and feel like I squandered them with Ridley. It'll be released online after the weekend. No livestream.

Cheeseburgers

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 06, 2017, 10:35:58 AM
I've just done Fassbender, Ridley, Bichir, McBride and Crudup. Waiting for Waterston. It's flown by way too much. Only really got chance for 3 questions and feel like I squandered them with Ridley. It'll be released online after the weekend. No livestream.

No worries about Ridley. You do excellent work here Hicks, and very glad to be a member here. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed