Supernatural

Started by DARIAS93, May 16, 2008, 12:25:52 PM

Author
Supernatural (Read 48,727 times)

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I watched the first season and most of the second, but then lost track and interest. It was decent, though it felt like a show that would "jump the shark" after a few seasons. I can only see that plot going on and being captivating for so long before it becomes exceptionally stale.

severen76

severen76

^That post could also be about Lost.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

True enough, except they at least had a general storyline and an end date (though season 2 and 3 suffered because they didn't have the end date yet).

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Supernatural has a "sort of" end date...well not a date, but they want to end it all next season...and then maybe to the spin-off series...Ghostfacers...or a Supernatural in the old west...I would prefer the old west version...but, wouldn't it be sort of the same? This show is practically a western.

Predator King

Predator King

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 20, 2009, 07:52:21 PM
Supernatural has a "sort of" end date...well not a date, but they want to end it all next season...and then maybe to the spin-off series...Ghostfacers...or a Supernatural in the old west...I would prefer the old west version...but, wouldn't it be sort of the same? This show is practically a western.

Yeah, Eric Kripke, the series creator said in interviews that he had planned for the entire series to pan over five seasons. I'm not sure about the series spinoffs though.

He also mentioned in interviews relating to the third season, that one episode would feature Jason Voorhees in it. I haven't seen all of the third season, mostly because I didn't like it, but I wanted to know from anybody who has seen all of the third season, if any particular episode featured Jason Voorhees in it?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

No they didn't have him in the show...dissapointed by it, but it was still an ok episode.

Predator King

Predator King

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 21, 2009, 03:33:25 PM
No they didn't have him in the show...dissapointed by it, but it was still an ok episode.

That is disappointing. I would have loved to see the Winchester brothers encounter Jason Voorhees. Oh well, at least Sam sort of encounters him in the newly released Friday the 13th Reboot.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Yeah, that's the episode right there lmao.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm halfway through the fourth season right now and I love it. ;D

Castiel and Dean are definitely my favorite characters, even though I don't mind Sam, Ruby or John either. They should have kept Katie Cassidy as Ruby though. The whole angel/demon war is pretty interesting, but I sometimes miss the "old days" when they just hunted ghosts and dealt with lesser threats.

It's definitely a show I will continue watching. :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It's really awesome. I just wished that they ended it at season 5 like it was intended to be. Season 6 may be a new chapter in their lives, but it's sort of good. NOt saying I don't like this current season, I do, and there's even badass moments in there, but it really kind of ruined what could have been a great closer to the series. Either way, this show is still awesome.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I just finished season five earlier today, pretty powerful ending. I'm happy we got another season though, leaving things hanging in the air wouldn't have been satisfiyng enough.

Spoiler
So, anyone got a guess when it comes to Chuck? Is he God?
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

On your spoiler. I agree that it be god. No doubt in my mind.

Also, season 6 is alright at best. It feels like it's recycling stuff, but hey, I'm not complaining about that, at least it's monster of the week again, and the storyline would make you not even guess what was going on. Right now the season is to a point where we now have one thing settled in the plot, last episode was mighty f**king badass, and Castiel, good lord, there's times where he reminds you that you don't f**k with him. The last episode, he ended up doing that again, and totally not even wasting time on how he showed his might.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 15, 2011, 02:47:21 AMOn your spoiler. I agree that it be god. No doubt in my mind.

Also, season 6 is alright at best. It feels like it's recycling stuff, but hey, I'm not complaining about that, at least it's monster of the week again, and the storyline would make you not even guess what was going on. Right now the season is to a point where we now have one thing settled in the plot, last episode was mighty f**king badass, and Castiel, good lord, there's times where he reminds you that you don't f**k with him. The last episode, he ended up doing that again, and totally not even wasting time on how he showed his might.

Word to the wise: Don't piss off the nerd angels. :D

Looking forward to seeing season six though.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Can't wait for the second half to start again, I'm excited to see what the ending for this season is going to be.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Spoiler
I've finally caught up with season six and it's pretty good so far. Not as good as the previous seasons, but still good. I'll probably like it better now that Sam got his soul back and they can start acting like brothers again. The Twilight episode was pretty fun, same goes for the X-Files episode. Dean getting knocked out by Tinkerbell was hilarious. ;D
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed