Supernatural

Started by DARIAS93, May 16, 2008, 12:25:52 PM

Author
Supernatural (Read 48,777 times)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: sweeteyes on May 17, 2008, 09:44:13 AM
I do ...its my favourite show...and i wish it was back in Aus!

Pleaseeeeeee no spoilers!!!!
Oh sorry sweet I fix the last post right now. ;)

Predator King

Predator King

What do you guys think of it? What are your opinions? Do you like it? Yes, why? No, why?

MudButt

MudButt

I watched the first two seasons and I really enjoyed it.
It was a little scary at times, but eh it was a good show.

I haven't been watching, I tried to get back into it but I couldn't for some reason.

SM

SM

I never followed it or found it scary, but the few episodes I've watched were pretty good.  It's one of those shows that falls into the "Watch it if it's on" category rather than "Schedule it in the EPG".

Predator King

Predator King

I've always found the first season to be the best. The second season wasn't as good, but it was still interesting. The third season was the worst. There was nothing interesting about it and the entire series seemed to be going down hill. However, the fourth season has renewed my interest and I find it to be quite interesting. It is better than the third season for a definite and at the moment, as good as the second season. But if it continues the way it is, I think it'll be by far the best season in the entire series.

Darkness

Darkness

I watch it. First season was great, second was okay, I thought the third season was excellent despite its short length. I liked the new characters they brought in. Fourth season is good so far.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I love this show....best thing on tv since the X-Files for me.

Predator King

Predator King

The third season is the worst for me, mainly because of the new characters they introduced. Not because they were female characters but because the characters they introduced were completely lackluster ones in my opinion.

One episode in the third season that I found in particular interesting was "Mystery Spot". I really liked that episode. It was a really good episode. Shame, the others weren't.

The fourth season is good so far. I really like the new characters they introduced, especially Castiel. I really like his character.

Zwecky

Zwecky

Excellent show, one of my favourite shows on TV at the moment. I also loved the first season, but the next two didn't really do it for me. The fourth season so I believe is alot better. The angel is badass lol, I think they did an excellent job of casting him.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Predator King on Feb 17, 2009, 03:20:34 PM
The third season is the worst for me, mainly because of the new characters they introduced. Not because they were female characters but because the characters they introduced were completely lackluster ones in my opinion.

One episode in the third season that I found in particular interesting was "Mystery Spot". I really liked that episode. It was a really good episode. Shame, the others weren't.

The fourth season is good so far. I really like the new characters they introduced, especially Castiel. I really like his character.

I like the angel as well. Only thing I don't like is the new actress they've got for Ruby. I thought the other one was great.

Xhan

Xhan

Ben Edlund should be teaching Mark Verheiden how to write episodic content.

I was pleasantly surprised how solid this show has consistently been over time.

Zwecky

Zwecky

Yes I totally agree, the new Ruby annoys the shit out of me, she just doesn't suit the character. And plus the old Ruby was hot lol.

Predator King

Predator King

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 18, 2009, 08:41:13 AM
Quote from: Predator King on Feb 17, 2009, 03:20:34 PM

I like the angel as well. Only thing I don't like is the new actress they've got for Ruby. I thought the other one was great.

I agree with you on that. Even though the character of Ruby wasn't executed that well in the third season in my opinion, the actress portraying her gave a solid performance, and she looked more like a fighter and a warrior of sorts.

Predator King

Predator King

I'm surprised that not that many people watch this show :o

severen76

severen76

I watched an episode tonight. I liked the pop culture refrences and everything, I'll probably try and watch a few more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed