YUTANI.BLOG | ALIEN | AI | SCIFI | TECHNOLOGY

Started by Delta Echo Alpha Delta, Jun 22, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

Author
YUTANI.BLOG | ALIEN | AI | SCIFI | TECHNOLOGY (Read 35,565 times)

Corporal Hicks

I know I've said it elsewhere, but also just wanted to say again it's a shame to see you go. I completely understand, but still a shame. You'll be missed.

426Buddy

The fandom will be a lesser place.

BlueMarsalis79

Take care Muthur it will not be the same without you.

Kradan

muthur9000 and formerly hosted by her Yutani Podcast brought me so much fun, joy and great memories and very well may be the main reason for my appreciation of the prequels . Good luck with all you future projects, Clara, I'll miss you very much :'(

Wweyland

Thank You Clara, you were an inspiration to get my own project going.

Xiggz456

Wow sad to see you go Muthur! I was just coming to this thread to say that I've been going back and making my way through some of the podcasts and how good they are. Just finished with the Josh Izzo one and it was wonderful! Anyways thanks for all you've done for the community and hopefully you'll still share your thoughts on new Alien content here on the boards!

Valaquen

We're losing a real lynchpin of the community. You've really kept these last few movies alive, and your positive attitude is such a great thing to have in a fandom. Best of luck in whatever you do, Clara.

Evanus

Sad to see you go, you've done so many amazing things for the community. Thanks for everything.

Immortan Jonesy

Muthur is amazing. Best of luck at your projects Clara.  :)

Nightmare Asylum

Only just realized you were stepping away, Clara, and just wanted to say thank you for all of the great material over the last few years. Wishing you success in all that you do!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed