Alien Day merch in press release

Started by alienscollection.com, Mar 29, 2016, 05:47:33 PM

Author
Alien Day merch in press release (Read 86,237 times)

Corporal Hicks

I'm waiting to get a pair of those shoes. Not seen anything else for me yet.

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

Also AvP: Evolution is now only 10p on the Android play store....not sure about the apple app store....it was around the £3.49 mark! I jumped ship from Apple for android so didn't redownload but have done so now!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

It's still showing as £2.99 on the App Store.

Won't lie, kinda tempted by the replica of Frost's "Peace through superior firepower" T-shirt from Dark Bunny...

chainsawsquirrel

chainsawsquirrel

What ya'll up to today then? How r u celebrating it?

I'm not really gonna be doing much alien related stuff today since I got a devbio exam at the end of the week sadly, but I will be playing a bit of A:I while wearing my Jurassic park style lv-426 shirt :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 26, 2016, 08:08:53 AM
Won't lie, kinda tempted by the replica of Frost's "Peace through superior firepower" T-shirt from Dark Bunny...

I keep meaning to get one of those...and I love that messenger bag. Just want to try and make sure I get a pair of those Reebok first though.

Quote from: chainsawsquirrel on Apr 26, 2016, 08:32:38 AM
What ya'll up to today then? How r u celebrating it?

The lady and I are going to watch a double-bill later tonight. In the meantime I have a thousand windows open trying to see what's happening.  :laugh:

Hope you have fun with Isolation!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Seems as though at least some of the stuff originally pegged in for today has slipped. The Batman/Aliens collected trade paperback is now showing as releasing in May. Also, what about that Internecivus raptus statue from Sideshow?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Video about the Alien King model.

QuoteLearn more about Sideshow's upcoming Alien King - Internecivus raptus rex Maquette from the artisans behind the creation of the Aliens collectible!

Looks like a lot of stuff is going on sale around 5pm BST - just as we're all leaving work.  :'(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Midday US time?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Mid-day somewhere in the US. 11am pst, I think.

I've been keeping the post on the front page updated with anything of interest I find. Also whatever competitions I come across.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Thanks a bunch for keeping us updated with all this. Makes our job a lot easier! (Unless our job is hanging onto our money...)

Weyland PMC Goon

Weyland PMC Goon

Don't forget to mention HiyaToys and Fox's new Aliens: Colonial Marines figures shipping out this week. Guillermo Quintero in stock!

https://www.facebook.com/Hiyatoys

Corporal Hicks

Thanks. Updated.

Whiskeybrewer

Happy Alien Day. Get Ready to Roll

426Buddy

426Buddy

Happy aliens day!!

Stolen

Stolen

The Alien King is atrocious.

Happy Alien day everybody.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed