Recent posts

Aliens: Colonial Marines / Re: If gearbox was afforded mo...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 06:44:33 PM
Will you demand an apology ?
Love the new thread tittle

Quote from: gold on Today at 12:54:56 PMMost people hate this game because it's the bandwagon.

The TemplarGFx 6.2 mod makes it an entirely different game. The lighting, gameplay, AI, shadows, addition of explosive ammunition, etc. The game on PC looks better than modern games now.

The best part about the game is the script. But you'd have to be a real Aliens fan who was disappointed in 1993 to appreciate it.

Just hearing Hicks talk about Fiorina 161 and Ripley is just magic.

There will be people who are negative and do their best to stop people enjoying themselves with what they feel like, but these negative outlook people exist all over the place.

I'm just glad we got this awesome game, awesome script by Bradley Thompson and David Weddle that linked Aliens, ACMTM and the comics all together. It really was the perfect sequel to Aliens for everyone who was disappointed as a kid with A3.

You forgot to mention Randy. >:(
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by TheDerelict - Today at 06:07:26 PM
WHATS IN F**KING SIDE ME?
For what it's worth, the concept art that AVPG shared had depictions of the Romulus/Aliens/Alien 3-era WY logo on it.
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 06:03:27 PM
What inside me
Last post by xeno_alpha_07 - Today at 06:02:41 PM
"If that thing is inside you how did it get there"
"Well doctor...it's not exactly a traditional fetus".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed