Full Game Aliens vs. Predator 2 (ALL IN ONE) Edition

Started by x-M-x, Feb 19, 2016, 06:55:20 PM

Author
Full Game Aliens vs. Predator 2 (ALL IN ONE) Edition (Read 199,106 times)

x-M-x

Quote from: Maskedviper on Aug 16, 2017, 04:05:11 AM
Quote from: x-M-x on Aug 15, 2017, 08:50:35 AM
^ -- Laptop or desktop ?

Asus Rog G20, running latest windows 10 update on an Nvidia Gtx 750, which is also updated to the latest game-ready driver and with an intel i5 core and 2007700mb of space remaining...

Disconnect the keyboard then re-connect and try again.

You won't always have this problem, it will go away soon.

Maskedviper

Quote from: x-M-x on Aug 16, 2017, 08:17:34 AM
Quote from: Maskedviper on Aug 16, 2017, 04:05:11 AM
Quote from: x-M-x on Aug 15, 2017, 08:50:35 AM
^ -- Laptop or desktop ?

Asus Rog G20, running latest windows 10 update on an Nvidia Gtx 750, which is also updated to the latest game-ready driver and with an intel i5 core and 2007700mb of space remaining...

Disconnect the keyboard then re-connect and try again.

You won't always have this problem, it will go away soon.
thanks, will do

Shifty

I've been reading this thread and found that there is no problem with the registry. Mine installed just fine and I run a Windows 10. Thanks for making this guys.

x-M-x

Quote from: Shifty on Aug 29, 2017, 11:31:58 PM
I've been reading this thread and found that there is no problem with the registry. Mine installed just fine and I run a Windows 10. Thanks for making this guys.

Awesome! glad it worked out for you.

:)

Iron Infililtrator

Dude! Is this actually all of AvP2? Isn't this illegal?

Olde

No one at Fox or Warner Bros. cares that someone's pirating an old game that can't be found anywhere anymore and to whom they can't even decide who owns the rights.

Corporal Hicks

Is it classed as vaporware now?

x-M-x

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 31, 2017, 07:26:17 AM
Is it classed as vaporware now?

Deadware more like.

Fox doesn't give a shit about this, and the rights are a mess at the moment.

Don't be sweating Hicks you'll be fine.

Schrödinger

(Note: I followed the instructions 100% as is what they stated. So it's nothing on my end. Yes, all the steps.)

It's asking for a CD key. Also, Tunngle does nothing but throw ads at me constantly asking for money.

How do I play multiplayer on this?

Quoting the OP where it stated the MP part.

((
HOW TO PLAY AVP2 ONLINE IN 2017+

For those that still want to play this awesome game! then simply download the (TUNNGLE APPLICATION) @ https://www.tunngle.net/en/download

This doesn't just help you play AvP2 online! it also lets you host dedicated servers via the LAN/Option which is bypassed and access worldwide.

~ HAPPY HUNTING))

...... Okay so no CD key, and Tunngle is just ads... Wanna update and try again?

x-M-x

Tunngle is one method there is Also Gameranger and Hamachi and modded *versions*

you'll find everything here

http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?board=avp2online

CD Keys are on that link.

- Good Luck

Schrödinger

Quote from: x-M-x on Oct 16, 2017, 04:46:42 PM
Tunngle is one method there is Also Gameranger and Hamachi and modded *versions*

you'll find everything here

http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?board=avp2online

CD Keys are on that link.

- Good Luck

Thank you very much. I'm glad we can use GameRanger since it's not a scammy "Pay for this" ad tosser like Tunngle. Much appreciated.

TheGuyWhoNeedsHelp

Guys...i need help! I downloaded the file, installed everything and launched the game. It worked fine at first when I did'nt update it with a patch, but after patching it, the missions don't work.Clicking on a mission just sends me back to the main menu.please i really need help!!! Sorry for some grammatical errors and being such a stupid noob :) :'(

x-M-x

Quote from: TheGuyWhoNeedsHelp on Oct 30, 2017, 11:18:18 AM
Guys...i need help! I downloaded the file, installed everything and launched the game. It worked fine at first when I did'nt update it with a patch, but after patching it, the missions don't work.Clicking on a mission just sends me back to the main menu.please i really need help!!! Sorry for some grammatical errors and being such a stupid noob :) :'(

Uninstall and Reinstall.

CD1
CD2
1.0.9.6 UPDATE
SP UPDATE
MP UPDATE
NO CD CRACK

That's all you need to install, nothing else.

TheGuyWhoNeedsHelp

TheGuyWhoNeedsHelp

Quote from: x-M-x on Oct 30, 2017, 06:45:46 PM
Quote from: TheGuyWhoNeedsHelp on Oct 30, 2017, 11:18:18 AM

Uninstall and Reinstall.

CD1
CD2
1.0.9.6 UPDATE
SP UPDATE
MP UPDATE
NO CD CRACK

That's all you need to install, nothing else.
Okay...here goes nothing...

EDIT: Yep. It worked. Thank you very much!!!

EDIT2: Ok...it doesn't work again...

Deathly_rYaN

So, i screwed up the install somehow. And I'm able to run it but I can't install any of the other things like the update. And I can't uninstall it either to fix the problem. It gives me this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed