More Prometheus Set Pictures Leaked

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 05, 2011, 04:38:31 PM

Author
More Prometheus Set Pictures Leaked (Read 39,509 times)

OWLF

JaaayDee

Nice scenery.

maddriver

Hm...this doesn't looks like LV-426. For one thing there are no stone pillars and arches. But yes, the picture is very nice :)

JaaayDee

Iceland is being used for both Earth and uhh...the unknown planet, apparently.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Quote from: Lt. Ellen Ripley on Jul 22, 2011, 05:58:13 PM
New image from Prometheus shoot in Iceland :

http://www.alienprequelnews.com/2011/07/new-image-from-prometheus-shoot-in.html

Oh God.  This image has been caught on by many movie blogs as an "official movie still".  This has pissed me off to the point where I emailed every one of them telling them that it is merely a SET PHOTO from Belgian-Dutch photographer Cederik Leeuwe..

I mean....modern helicopters...really?  It should have caught on to them REALLY FAST that these are merely film crew members working around the location. 

But if the expedition really does take place in modern day, then I will be pissed the f**k off because I'll be reminded of AVP.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Don't you know Jay, JOCKEYS GAVE THEM TO US.

nendo

nendo

Quote from: maddriver on Jul 22, 2011, 06:07:25 PM
Hm...this doesn't looks like LV-426. For one thing there are no stone pillars and arches. But yes, the picture is very nice :)

im pretty sure its been confirmed that the film won't take place on lv426

OWLF

OWLF

Quote from: JaaayDee on Jul 25, 2011, 05:32:30 PM
Quote from: Lt. Ellen Ripley on Jul 22, 2011, 05:58:13 PM
New image from Prometheus shoot in Iceland :

http://www.alienprequelnews.com/2011/07/new-image-from-prometheus-shoot-in.html

Oh God.  This image has been caught on by many movie blogs as an "official movie still".  This has pissed me off to the point where I emailed every one of them telling them that it is merely a SET PHOTO from Belgian-Dutch photographer Cederik Leeuwe..

I mean....modern helicopters...really?  It should have caught on to them REALLY FAST that these are merely film crew members working around the location. 

But if the expedition really does take place in modern day, then I will be pissed the f**k off because I'll be reminded of AVP.

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/another-official-image-from-prometheus-14253

LOL! Read comments. :laugh:

dryheat

Exactly man, I am thinking that in the drawing, those are space jockeys no?

Quote from: locusta on Jul 20, 2011, 10:03:22 AM
Quote from: dryheat on Jul 19, 2011, 12:35:17 AM
hey man, I have Giger's Alien book where this drawing is from. Are those in the drawing supposed to be Space Jockeys or humans?

Quote from: RoaryUK on Jul 05, 2011, 08:54:31 PM
Quote from: Ryu on Jul 05, 2011, 08:23:49 PM
Good news. Someone noticed, the entrance arch, appears to have a face, similar to the Space Jockey? What is interesting is that the entrance is reminiscent of an picture of the unused HR Giger, explaining the reproduction of the Alien.

I take it you mean this....

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/AndyUK_1962/hr_giger_alienhieroglyphics.jpg

As for the 'entrance with a face' idea, it's really too dark to tell what that is, but I do believe a pair of hands form the arch and are definately holding something. :)

Good point. Have asked myself long time ago. They have more of a Jockey than a human in spacesuit.

JaaayDee

Update: It turns out that this oddly earthbound shot from 'Prometheus' is exactly what it appeared to be: a set photo. It was taken in Iceland at Dettifoss by photographer, Cederik Leeuwe.

Thank goodness.

ThisBethesdaSea

Did Lindehof confirm that LV426 wouldn't be featured in Prometheus?

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jul 25, 2011, 07:57:55 PM

He hasn't mentioned LV426 anywhere so far

nendo

nendo

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Jul 25, 2011, 09:34:53 PM
Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jul 25, 2011, 07:57:55 PM

He hasn't mentioned LV426 anywhere so far

i thought either he or ridley said it won't take place on lv 426

OWLF

OWLF

Quote from: JaaayDee on Jul 25, 2011, 07:52:19 PM
Update: It turns out that this oddly earthbound shot from 'Prometheus' is exactly what it appeared to be: a set photo. It was taken in Iceland at Dettifoss by photographer, Cederik Leeuwe.

Thank goodness.

Yeah,I saw that,at least they are correcting the error and admiting it´s not an official Prometheus set pic.

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: nendo on Jul 25, 2011, 09:46:14 PM

i thought either he or ridley said it won't take place on lv 426

I suppose we're going to need that interview or whatever to confirm that no trip to that planet would take place in the film

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed