Thanks a Million!

Started by ikarop, Mar 24, 2011, 05:15:32 PM

Author
Thanks a Million! (Read 20,203 times)

ikarop

ikarop

We've reached 1,000,000 posts! and here's our way to thank you all for your incredible support to the site. Six different AvPGalaxy wallpapers to customize your desktop. If you'd like any of these wallpaper designs in a different resolution, please let me know and I'll post them here.

The member who made the 1,000,000th post was Mr. Purebreedalien.

Special thanks to qaz2008 and rider-121 for letting me use and edit their artwork.

Here are all the wallpapers:
1440x900

Vulhala

Vulhala

Wow, I hadn't seen the 'Scream' one yet :o

Very nice work Ikarop!

Aeus

Aeus

Hah, these are awesome.

Great work man.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oh jee, I love the 'scream' one! ;D

Great works ikarop!

ikarop

ikarop

Glad you guys like them! I'll post another batch next time we reach a milestone.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Great work Ikarop! I'm glad it has reached the 1 000 000 post. Keep it people, maybe one day eventually we'll reach the 1 billion  :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Awesome pics! I'll have to put one on my laptop after! :D

Also, does anyone know who made the millionth post?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 24, 2011, 07:01:44 PM
Also, does anyone know who made the millionth post?
The other part of yourself.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Pubah did.

Awesome stuff, Ika! Every day, this site becomes less of a site about Aliens and Predators, as much as it is a site about AVPGalaxy. Here's to 1,000,000 posts worth of the best community on the internet, and I can only hope to see in the next million with all of you wonderfully crazy bastards along for the ride too.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Mar 24, 2011, 07:05:13 PM
Pubah did.

Awesome stuff, Ika! Every day, this site becomes less of a site about Aliens and Predators, as much as it is a site about AVPGalaxy. Here's to 1,000,000 posts worth of the best community on the internet, and I can only hope to see in the next million with all of you wonderfully crazy bastards along for the ride too.
To 1,000,000 posts!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Reall nice work. Thanks man. :)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I officially love you now

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

At this point I'm trying to get these onto a wallpaper set.
It'll switch every 2 hours considering there are 6 of them.
Can't thank you enough Ikarop :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I really like the green one, since it matches the theme I use here and my email setting on G-mail (I use terminal).

Would you be so kind as to resize it to fit my laptop, since it seems to always cut off the edges. I'm not exactly sure about the dimensions of my screen, and I don't have a measuring tape with me, so is this info sufficient enough? Online it says that it is a 15.6" display, and it is a Presario CQ62 if you need to know anything else, please ask here or PM me.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Awesome wallpapers, Ikarop. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed