William Gibson's Alien 3

Started by Ultramorph, Apr 26, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

Author
William Gibson's Alien 3 (Read 155,526 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Thanatos ZHE on Jul 13, 2018, 01:07:21 PM
Released in November?! How long am I going to have to wait for the collected edition?  :'(

Probably next year sometime sadly  :'(

426Buddy

426Buddy

You should just buy the single issues to get you through until then.  ;)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

That was my plan, I did that with the Life and Death books

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Thanatos ZHE on Jul 13, 2018, 01:07:21 PM
Released in November?! How long am I going to have to wait for the collected edition?  :'(

I'd expect May/June time.

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

Do you suppose that Dark Horse could also adapt Eric Red's Alien 3, David Twohy's Alien 3 and Vincent Ward's Alien 3 into comics? 

Perfect-Organism

I cannot speak for Dark Horse, but I can speak for their business logic.  If you buy all the single issues and the TPB, and a high number of people do the same, leading to reprints, then there is a clear indication of a demand for these sort of alternate script adaptations.  If that is the case, then the likelihood of other alternate scripts being adapted increases accordingly.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

They should do the Red draft, only drawn with crayons.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 13, 2018, 01:26:47 PM
You should just but the single issues to get you through until then.  ;)

Single issues are really hard to find here in the Netherlands while I could just order TPB's. And they look nicer on my shelves too. Which I'm running out of.

Perfect-Organism

There's no question that TPBs are the neatly organized choice, but the sale of the single issues really funds the project.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Thats why i always buy both if possible. I want to see more of this stuff get made, so its in my best interest to do so.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Was the "Puta Madre" quote in the script? That is not Russian, hehe. But maybe the UPP was not specifically Russian.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Wweyland on Jul 13, 2018, 04:25:15 PM
Was the "Puta Madre" quote in the script? That is not Russian, hehe. But maybe the UPP was not specifically Russian.

It seemed to be a mixture of South America, Chinese, and Russian. All the classic 80s badguys in a mighty space empire.

Wweyland

Wweyland

The script dated pretty quick when the Soviet Union collapsed like 6 months later. Still fun as a comic years later of course.

Russ840

Russ840

If this does well, I personally would like to see an adaptation of the Alien:Engineers Script next as opposed to another Alien 3 script.

The Old One

The Old One

Agreed on that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed