New Predators Site Launched

Started by Darkness, May 08, 2010, 08:41:58 AM

Author
New Predators Site Launched (Read 4,611 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The Official Predators Website has been updated. There’s five new production stills in the Gallery section as well as four new desktop wallpapers. Cast and Crew info will be coming soon and there’s placeholders for three more features that are coming to the site.

Thanks to Doomofman for the news.

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

Wow i like the site, its been updated in an impressive way. I just cant wait to see this film, still counting down the days till august 13th:'( . I think this film is going to be the bollocks. Bring it on.....

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

The site is looking good.
At least better than AVP-R website.

dutdhdillon

dutdhdillon

This movie will be waaayyyy better than avp ans avpr trust me this movie will not suck :)

gyro

gyro

;D We need a count down clock on this site???

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

Honestly what both AVP movies lacked was talent...mainly from directors..hands down. We have John McTiernan Ridley Scott, James Cameron, David Fincher, and hell Stephen Hopkins even did a decent job......then we hand over BOTH FRANCHISES!! to Paul Anderson? and the f**king Brothers however the f**k you spell they're names?!? Not to mention no name actors which is supposed to be ok because it "Makes it more real?!?" Some actors...believe it or not become at least slightly popular because they CAN ACT!! That is unless they came from a music video our a show on the Disney Channel.

Predators looks like it has some REAL TALENT, might not be what some people would call top notch but it is TALENT none the less. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

AWSOME.... ;D

panzytuio

panzytuio

I LIKE THE SITE! Hope movie will be good ;D

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

OKAY I want to just see this movie now.

and Fleshtrao666 is sooo f**king right. Talen goddamn it. I hope NimRodrigaze gives us a good sequel

better then iron man 2 i hope.

Frank Elgyn

Frank Elgyn

Hi guys! I noticed that Hanzo is barefooted, i mean he hasnt got shoes. ???   Look it, there is a picture in the Home -> Movies -> Predators (2010) -> Production still  ->  from the left the fourth  ;D

rchin1

rchin1

LOOKS f**kING BADASS

LOVE THE MUSIC IM  DIGGING THAT PICTURE OF THE ENTIRE GROUP

One of the few good movie websites i seen

HUNTER13

HUNTER13

IT LOOKS SO FRIKKIN COOL I HOPE WAY BETTER THAN THE STUPID AVP MOVIES

heon123

heon123

whens featurs cumingout?  >:D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed