AvP2 Trailer Tomorrow!

Started by Darkness, Aug 23, 2007, 06:01:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Tomorrow! (Read 20,818 times)

Ok5

Ok5

If the trailer is tomorrow, I interesed -tomorrow by USA`s time or British (Grinvich)  time?

The Ultimate Predator

Lets hope.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Man, some people are on the berge of either a breakdown or a stroke...   ;D    I hope this time it's for real, and the trailers live up to the high fans' expectations...   ;)  

Champiionser

Champiionser

"AvP2 Trailer Tomorrow!''  I doubt that,but.....

Xerxész

Xerxész

Ok5: Of course we have to count on the US timezone.

DEN17

DEN17

Colin, I wish you a successful debut with your film! Success to you and your brother! I very much wait for film! All of us in it are interested!

liamislegend

liamislegend

Thank god for that i hope it comes twomorrow i carnt wait bring it on YEAH!

packraptor

packraptor

Jesus, don't go popping champaigne corks just yet. What if the trailer sucks? I'm looking forward to seeing it like the rest of you, but seriously, you have to be a little bit of a skeptic about these things. Or better yet, what if Fox just delays the trailer yet again? What will you do? I'm betting that the majority on this board will go right back to ranting and raving.

DC87

DC87

great!

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

packraptor does have a point

SHREK

SHREK

evryone stay calm, stay calm stay csadjfjdfjdoifjdifjdfdfdfdfdf !!!!!    ;D   YES FINALLY. and if the trailer dpnt come out 2morro then im going to find a badger....and eat it. i hope its out 2 morro :cheesy

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

hmm..perfect news   ;D  .....hope that the trailer is good..

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

It could happen any time.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

YEAH!!! FINALLY!!!! YES YES YES YES!!!!!    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

badass_badger

badass_badger

WELL SLAP ME TWICE AND CALL ME SILLY SALLY!!!!    WE ARE FINALLY GETTING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE SAVIOR!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed