AvP Demo Officially Announced!

Started by Darkness, Feb 03, 2010, 03:25:10 PM

Author
AvP Demo Officially Announced! (Read 23,283 times)

jamie

jamie

well im on my last zoot good job man's hasn't got work in the am lmao   ;D    any 1 look'd on markplace on xbox live yet if so let me know ...... thnx

Cloud

Cloud

Gawd Demo hurry up and release!!!!

jamie

jamie

i know it's got to be between 5am and 6am if not it's time for bed, lmao cloud add me gamertag o0jme0o and ill murk you off on it when it finaly gets released to live marketplace......

AvP RulZ101

AvP RulZ101

That is pretty dumb that there is no singleplayer. WHY!!!!!!!
but still multiplayer's going to be chaotic

Raven

Raven

XBOX-... Omfg I can't wait for the demo to be out.. i really wish they could have given us some sort of time frame. I have school in 5 hours and.. well..  I kinda wanna download it before i head off =/ blehh.looks like ill have to download it when i wake up? PREDATOR FTW.
~cheerz to a new beginning!

Diddy BCFC

Diddy BCFC

Why do so many people make up times, it's not a bad thing if you don't know everything... If I was to GUESS, i'd say it will release from noon onwards

thetekken123

thetekken123

demo is f**king shit every time i go to quick match it says searching for game again again!!!!!!!!!! sombody please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superman005

Superman005

The Demo is out but I can't play, will anyone please friend me so we can play together, it seems to only work with friends.   ???      PS3   Superman005

only an "Unladen swallow's flight away" from 100% complete download. can't wait to shout
VAZMI ETO TI SUKIN SIN!!!
as a marine.

steven

steven

>:(    they dont have the demo on steam anymore

steven

steven

>:(    they dont have the demo on steam anymore i hate that steam just took the demo away

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed