Prey Can't Miss TV Spot

Started by RoguePred1987, Jul 18, 2022, 04:58:13 PM

Author
Prey Can't Miss TV Spot (Read 8,457 times)

Doomofman

I think the blood covered thing Naru is holding in the SFX shoots is part of that new weapon

BigDaddyJohn

It 100% is the thing Feral has on his back, the one with the trigger. It has the same round shape on the side.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've adjusted the posts to remove mention of it being wrist-mounted. It's definitely an interesting take on the speargun (if that's what it is). I'm eager to see a more clear look at the prop.

PsyKore

PsyKore

That spear gun is ingenious. Like a Predator version of a bow gun. Very cool. I think the video game versions were more mechanical.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Doomofman on Jul 18, 2022, 10:48:18 PMI think the blood covered thing Naru is holding in the SFX shoots is part of that new weapon
I think it IS the same weapon.
Most likely that weapon can be bended into a ring (Naru holding it), and in the TV spot Feral uses it in its straight form.
Or...maybe by the time Naru possesses it, the weapon is damaged/broken.

funk_master_chunk

funk_master_chunk

Quote from: Xerxész on Jul 19, 2022, 09:26:18 AM
Quote from: Doomofman on Jul 18, 2022, 10:48:18 PMI think the blood covered thing Naru is holding in the SFX shoots is part of that new weapon
Most likely that weapon can be bended into a ring (Naru holding it), and in the TV spot Feral uses it in its straight form.

Hi - what weapon is this?

Seen a few people mention it now and I don't think I've seen it.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: funk_master_chunk on Jul 19, 2022, 12:52:03 PM

There was a slightly different cut of this spot on IG that had this in it

Spoiler
[close]

funk_master_chunk

funk_master_chunk

Quote from: Doomofman on Jul 19, 2022, 12:53:14 PM

There was a slightly different cut of this spot on IG that had this in it

Spoiler
[close]

Ah yes!

That one I did see actually. Looks like it could be a brutal one!

Kailem

Kailem

It's in a shot from the recent SFX article:

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

funk_master_chunk

funk_master_chunk

Quote from: Kailem on Jul 19, 2022, 01:48:53 PM

It's in a shot from the recent SFX article:

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

It does look like the same thing it's swinging over it's head in the other pic.

Smaller so perhaps it's snapped or something? Maybe it's like a snare or Yautja style bolas designed to wrap around the target and just maim them.

From the stills/trailers it looks like it's used during the dusky/smoky fight scene with the trappers. Maybe he uses it to snare one of them and it's left at the scene (like the spear tip in P2?) and she's then pondering it in the above pic?

Have to say everything released in the marketing and trailers so far seems very considered. Cannot wait to see this!!!

SCOUTPREDATOR

SCOUTPREDATOR

Those mandables....holy crap. People keep calling him a crab but to me its very spider like. I'm digging it and I'm ready to see a different type of Predator.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I have nothing against CGI for some shots.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

The new weapon reminds me of a predator version of a hunting crossbow or just a crossbow in general.

Master

Master

Yep. That's what I'm saying.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed