What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 582,227 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

I'm sure Baron wants Hicks to drink plenty of water to keep hydrated.  :laugh:

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 09, 2021, 03:22:09 PM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 09, 2021, 12:15:04 AM
Make sure you have a couple of drinks before so you're all relaxed before you start.

Nothing goes together quite like alcohol and live ammunition.

That's why we Americans have a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.  We know how to have fun.

Huggs

Huggs

The ATF should be a store, nothing more.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Apr 09, 2021, 11:05:42 AM
Well im off home today to prepare to go back work on Monday.

So ill be off the forum for awhile....again. But ill be on the AVP youtube comments and Twitter so you'll find me around

Look after yourselves

Good luck mate!

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 09, 2021, 12:40:30 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 08, 2021, 04:42:59 PM
A mate just rang to see if I was interested in coming with him to a proper shooting club over here. Never shot a real gun before so quite looking forward to it.

I just assumed there were no public shooting ranges up by you, based on your strict gun laws. Learning something every day!

I've gotta go to the coast, but it's some sort of proper club. Looks like it's .22s.

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 08, 2021, 04:50:35 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 08, 2021, 04:42:59 PM
A mate just rang to see if I was interested in coming with him to a proper shooting club over here. Never shot a real gun before so quite looking forward to it.
Remember these rules:

Treat every gun as if it were loaded.
Always point your gun in a safe direction.
Never point your gun at anything you don't intend to shoot.
Keep your finger off the trigger until your ready to shoot.
Be sure of your target and what's beyond.

Happy shooting!

I shall be a good boy! Don't want to spoil any fun.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 09, 2021, 07:11:59 PM
I've gotta go to the coast, but it's some sort of proper club. Looks like it's .22s.

The coast as in Dawdon Beach?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

https://youtu.be/m81q-ZkfBm0

Sooo gooooood!!!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

What's this? An actual dissection and critique of Petersons work rather than a pile of memes? Did we shift timelines?

Spoiler
Although the incest skit went on a bit long...
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

SiL should show that video to his lead actor.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 09, 2021, 12:40:30 PMI just assumed there were no public shooting ranges up by you, based on your strict gun laws. Learning something every day!

Shotgun licence is pretty easy to get in the UK. Rifle licence is much harder, especially with bigger calibres like .303. Also as a condition of it you need to either own sufficient land on which you can shoot it safely (a lot of land with a .303) or be a member of a firing range where you can do the same.

Guns are actually quite widespread in the UK, especially in the countryside, the main limitations are on what you can own.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 09, 2021, 06:21:46 PM
The ATF should be a store, nothing more.

It's actually an entire state:

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

New sketch from Gilly and Keeves  :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Thanks to youtube ads, I finally figured out what's inside the suitcase from Pulp Fiction.

Spoiler
Arby's new crinkle fries. Only $1 at participating locations, for a limited time only.
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

After three years of working jobs that never really got me closer to my goal of full-time writing, I'm finally starting something this summer that isn't retail. No set date yet.

A co-worker at my current job, whom I've become friends with, is leaving in a few months and is bringing me on as a secretary for his business. I've been trying to get clerical work for the last year now, and everyone wants either experience or college degrees. I have neither, save for a few months of working at a museum back in NY. I can manage office work. My brain is better wired for that than manual labor or retail (largely due to my Asperger's), and thankfully my co-worker trusts me.

I'm excited for this. I'm really tired of being told that I'm slow, feeling like my supervisors don't respect me, and feeling like having a college degree is the only thing that'll make me worthwhile to employers.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed