What you think of other Members

Started by Predator Queen, Jul 01, 2010, 04:37:12 AM

Author
What you think of other Members (Read 11,545 times)

Predator Queen

Ohhh I can tell this will be interesting, I was just wondering what everyone thought of each other.   Maybe you think there cool maybe you want them to leave the forum and die in a ditch.  Ok the rules are you say honestly how you think of the person above you... You can say mean things if that's how you really feel but let's but try not go overboard people

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

^Sounds pretty cool, im my opinion. Any chick that likes AVP is cool in my book.

ShadowPred

Some members here are great people on here. A lot share the same sense of humor as I do, and whatnot. There are also a few, now and then, that have really irked me, and I really don't care for. Sometimes it's because they are aholes, and other times it's because they are just anoying as hell. Of course there are some I didn't take a liking to in the first place, and have grown to like them.

Solace

Solace

^ Dont really know you  but I love that avatar thing you did.

ShadowPred

We're off to an awesome start already.

not sure if you read predqueens post properly SP,
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jul 01, 2010, 04:37:12 AMOk the rules are you say honestly how you think of the person above you
not "describe how you feel about the community of AVPG as a whole"

anyway, i think SP is pretty cool, and has a good taste in actresses.

Solace

Solace

Damn,one of the downfalls of being new is not knowing anyone.

Deathbearer

Pretty much how I feel about the rest of humanity. Like some, hate others.

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 01, 2010, 11:21:32 PM
Pretty much how I feel about the rest of humanity. Like some, hate others.
^Sounds cool.

Lie

Lie

^ I respect your knowledge of Stars Wars and the things you come up with in pillowfight leave me ROFL.

Your all right, Bio  ;)

MrBrokenTusks.

I think most member are sounds apart from the ignorant ones. which I hope I am not a bad or annoying or even stupid member.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I think that TJ Doc guy is a complete prick. He puts way too many elliptical pauses in his posts.

Dachande

Dachande

^ I Agree completely =P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

^^^

Someone, who in the early days of the revamped AvPG, I didn't think I would ever get along with.

Lie

Lie

No ones perfect, we could all try being a bit more understanding of others.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed