Alien: Covenant - Origins - Prequel Novel

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 30, 2016, 08:52:31 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant - Origins - Prequel Novel (Read 104,033 times)

SM

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Haha, at least we only have to wait a few more weeks.

Maybe
Spoiler
the Prophet and his acolytes are Arcturians.  :laugh:
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Should have asked ADF about Acturians!  :laugh: Should be a default question for some of the EU interviews. lol

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I was just thinking last night that maybe
Spoiler
"The Prophet" and his followers will turn out to be human psychics. That's probably my least favorite option, though, behind even time travelers.

Or maybe they'll be human-passing Engineers, "Trouble With Tribbles" style.
[close]

DorkiDori

ooooooooooooo 352 pages!!! cant wait to read it! im almost done with my current book, hopefully this one rears its little head just in time!

tleilaxu

A Prophet :O! This is getting more and more interesting.

Ultramorph

Quote from: tleilaxu on Sep 16, 2017, 04:11:22 PM
A Prophet :O! This is getting more and more interesting.

I'm dying to know what's going on with that angle of the story. 10 more days!

felix

I got a copy of the book and read it. Got released early here in Singapore.

Spoiler
No Aliens here. Just Corporate Espionage stuff with Weyland Yutani. No David and The Engineers. No Shaw as well.
[close]

Ultramorph

Hmmmm. That's disappointing.
Spoiler
What's up with "the Prophet" and the creatures mentioned in the prologue?
[close]

felix

Spoiler
He supposed a Psychic with a Cult. His group tries to sabotage the Covenant and kidnap the Weyland Yutani Chairman's daughter.

The Prophet has had a vision that there are "Creatures beyond the stars" that will destroy Earth.
[close]

Ultramorph

Oh, looks like one of my guesses was right, too bad it was the least interesting one. Is it a fun read, at least?

SM

SM

Spoiler
I was a little disappointed to begin with, but got into it and ultimately quite enjoyed it.
[close]

Ultramorph

Good to hear.

Corporal Hicks

I received my review copy yesterday. I'm about 110 pages into, finished what appears to be Part One. As above, it's still disappointing we're not getting Shaw or David or Aliens but the world-building if pretty cool. I'm enjoying it well enough but I'm not being blown away by it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed