Is this game still worth buying?

Started by WarriorRidged, Dec 23, 2022, 02:48:00 PM

Author
Is this game still worth buying? (Read 1,647 times)

WarriorRidged

WarriorRidged

Big Alien/Aliens fan thinking seriously about purchasing the game (Ultimate Edition to get all the content).

I know I'm a little late to the party, so player numbers have probably dwindled. I love single player games but I'm aware this game was designed as a co-op game, so I'm not sure how it would play with bots?

Is it still worth a purchase? If so, should I buy it on Steam or PS5? Which platform has the more dedicated and lasting player base? (I'm guessing Steam?). Are there any players on here who play?

Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated. Thanks. 

BlueMarsalis79

I only played one match online with the venerable @Crazy Rich myself, but I put like eighty hours into it. And it looks like they will be adding more stuff, it's definitely worth it, especially when on sale, and it's got crossplay so don't worry about platform.

Corporal Hicks

It's at its best if you've got a group of buddies who would also be interested in it, but it is completely playable on your own with the AI. As Blue states, if you can find it on sale, it's a steal as a fan.

WarriorRidged

Thanks for the input guys. I bought it, it's great -  love the lore and gameplay. It's a lot of fun, I can see myself getting a lot out of this game for years to come. It'll be a great to load up if I ever fancy a quick blast with a pulse rifle/smart gun :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed