Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective Alien figure

Started by RidgeTop, Sep 13, 2021, 08:05:42 AM

Author
Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective Alien figure (Read 14,485 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: StayFrosty on Mar 07, 2023, 11:13:06 PMUpdate on my situation with the big chap that came with two right feet:

At first, I was so jaded about it that I was going to keep the figure to use to remind me why I should never buy another action figure again. Indeed, it's unacceptable that all these factory errors are happening.

Well... I did get a little over that. Took a good few weeks, but finally I contacted mezco. And they basically told me to screw off. Said to contact the eBay dealer I got it from. I don't find that fair to me, nor the third party I bought it from.

Anyway, I did contact the eBay dealer. I basically explained the situation nicely and said how mezco told me to contact them. I even said that I don't think it's any of the dealer's concern, and I was just looking for advice on what to do next.

Well, they got back to me right away and told me to send the figure back to them for a refund (none of the same figure left in stock). They even said they'd refund my return shipping fee. I did just that. While they never did live up to their word to refund my return shipping (and I won't make a a stink about it), they immediately did refund the original transaction as soon as I gave them a tracking number! I went to Amazon and purchased a new mezco big chap.

I just got the new big chap. Cost me a bit more than the one I got on eBay. Oh well I guess. The new figure seems to be perfect!

Overall, quite a shitty experience. At least it worked out in the end. I am a fan of this figure.

Really glad to hear this.

skull-splitter

Still waiting for my two pack :')

Sabres21768

I picked up the Facehuggers and Chestburster from this set on eBay.

The Facehuggers are definitely scaled too big, especially for a 1/12 figure.
They're actually too big even for a 1/10 figure (Neca scale)

BlueMarsalis79

Really?!

Could you take a photo?

Wweyland

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 16, 2023, 11:30:12 PMI picked up the Facehuggers and Chestburster from this set on eBay.

The Facehuggers are definitely scaled too big, especially for a 1/12 figure.
They're actually too big even for a 1/10 figure (Neca scale)
Mutated facehuggers!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed