Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 95,142 times)

Corporal Hicks

Alien: Blackout 2.

PAS Spinelli

I kinda wish Alien Blackout got a PC port, it's one of the best FNAF clones

Corporal Hicks

It worked so much better on the PC imho. And there was a lot of potential in that style. There was a lot of depth and more mechanics to mine.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I'm guessing a new horde map or game mode, but no campaign.

BlueMarsalis79

Lemme play as the Aliens!!!

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 11, 2023, 08:54:30 PMLemme play as the Aliens!!!
We'll have to see if it gets added to DBD I guess, cuz from the looks of it we won't be playing as the Aliens in any game within the next year and a half

Still Collating...

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 11, 2023, 08:54:30 PMLemme play as the Aliens!!!

That in a PvP mode would save the game for me honestly. The problem is that lately the connection in game with randomes is so horrible that I don't know how would they fit more than 3 players and have things still be stable. I get a lot more lag in AFE than in Hunting Grounds even though both have crossplay and Hunting Grounds has more players in a single match.

shadowedge

Is the announcement for today just the Switch Port or is there something else? Switch is nice and all,  will add more players but was hoping for something else.

Even something like randomized aliens in horde modes or text chat.

PAS Spinelli

Maybe an update will come with it?

Wweyland

Wweyland

Any news today about this?

PAS Spinelli

Confirmation that it will come with a new update, which will be revealed tomorrow

Wweyland

Wweyland

Any rumors of any upcoming updates?

Still Collating...

We just know from their discord server that the official info they're working on an update. Don't know if it's fixes, another mode or story DLC.

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Still Collating... on Aug 02, 2023, 09:53:47 PMWe just know from their discord server that the official info they're working on an update. Don't know if it's fixes, another mode or story DLC.
Cool, I thought the game would be dead after its last update in April. I would love an new story DLC.

Corporal Hicks

I'm hoping we'll be seeing a new story update soon. It was the original plan that we'd get one annually.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed