PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending

Started by Darkness, Jun 29, 2004, 08:55:13 PM

Author
PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending (Read 26,746 times)

intheknow

intheknow

I'm not positive but it looks like a space ship.Frame by frame it on the last couple of frames and you'll notice space/stars in the upper left of the frame.

joe

joe

i read a lot of the book and i am very friggin disappointed. I am a huge pred fan and anderson totally raped the preds. They get there asses kicked. I want to see aliens killing predators and PREDATORS killing ALIENS not preds killing humans aliens killing predators and a friggin human woman spearing an alien with a predators weapon, that right there is the ultimate slap in the face for any pred fan, four preds die without even touching an alien and some goofey broad spears one witht ehe greatest of ease while scar and the grid slap eachother around until neither of them die. what a one sided story of bull shit. I'm soo friggin angry, i waited over 10 years for this garbage, the aliens and the preds fight for a total of 5 minutes in the whole friggin thing, what a waste i am sooo friggin mad. I am an huge alien fan too btu the pred is my boy...four human marines did better in aliens than five of the baddest hunters in the galaxy could do. ANDERSON IS A FAG

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

f**k man that better be bs or ill be pretty f**kin pissed

Jack244

Jack244

How many Aliens are there and if the Preds dont kill the Aliens, how DO they die?

COMMANDER GRIKER

COMMANDER GRIKER

How does the Grid alien DIE?

joe

joe

i read it and im mad

HEY!  How does the grid alien die?!

joe

joe

lex and scar throw his bomb and run away and it kills all but the queen including the grid alien which doesn't friggin die. Grid and scar fight like 3 times and neither of them die...thats about 90% of alien pred action... the other 10 precent is aliens killing preds, o and scar kills one alien

COMMANDER GRIKER

COMMANDER GRIKER

How does the Grid alien DIE?

So the grid alien doesn't die?

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

thats f**kin bullshit man the preds should be slaughtering the things by the f**kin pile!

Wait, I don't mean to piss you off.   But I really wanna know how the grid alien dies, or if he doesn't die.  Sorry bout that man.

how much is the book anyway?

joe

joe

the grid alien gets blown up by the preds bomb

Thanks bro.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed