I Am Totally Stuck! Please Help!

Started by UltramanNick, Dec 28, 2022, 03:36:00 AM

Author
I Am Totally Stuck! Please Help! (Read 3,192 times)

UltramanNick

I'm playing A:I on my Xbox One and it's gone well until I reached a save point. But every time I leave the save point, a ton of robots appear to my left and right and always kill me.

I appear to be on the Seegson Communications Observation Deck. There's a door to the right of me and a table with some scematics to the left of me. I can't even return to a previous save point. Can someone please help me as walkthroughs have been useless.

Jim

littlesprout

Quote from: UltramanNick on Dec 28, 2022, 03:36:00 AMI'm playing A:I on my Xbox One and it's gone well until I reached a save point. But every time I leave the save point, a ton of robots appear to my left and right and always kill me.

I appear to be on the Seegson Communications Observation Deck. There's a door to the right of me and a table with some scematics to the left of me. I can't even return to a previous save point. Can someone please help me as walkthroughs have been useless.

Jim

Did you watch any walk throughs on YouTube? I can't recall what part you're at.

My best advice is just run away and then pause it and watch a walkthrough

BlueMarsalis79

Or load a mission save if you are truly utterly stuck.

UltramanNick

When I do a mission re-load, it takes me back to the same save point. I guess I'll have to check out YT.

Corporal Hicks

A mission reload should restart the entire mission from the start.

littlesprout

How did it go?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed