Colonial Marines in PC Gamer

Started by ikarop, Jul 02, 2011, 02:48:06 PM

Author
Colonial Marines in PC Gamer (Read 29,810 times)

SpreadEagleBeagle

Exactly.

I want me 8 ft friends back.

MarcusVerus

MarcusVerus

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Jul 04, 2011, 11:17:47 PM
Exactly.

I want me 8 ft friends back.

Exactly my thought.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: ikarop on Jul 04, 2011, 01:20:56 PM

Now that is noooice.

Someone go complain about it's tail blade elsewhere.

Salt The Fries

But if Xeno jumped on your back, then there's no way you could shake him off, even if you're Arnold...Remember with what ease Kane's Son grabbed Parker in the first movie? BTW, is that Xeno mounting him ???

i just got issue 60 of the official playstation magazine and it has a very similar article, keep an eye out on the magazines wiki to see if they upload scans. (unfortunately i haven't got a scanner)
they are on the cover

WinterActual

WinterActual

Are there any new screens, different from PC Gamer ones ?

Quote from: Moss on Jul 05, 2011, 08:50:08 AM
Are there any new screens, different from PC Gamer ones ?

i don't think so, i will have to look at them side by side to be sure though, there is a page long randy pitchford interview though, so that would be extra,
like i said the article is pretty similar, working all with the same information as far as i can tell (it even has a timeline very similar to the one in PC Gamer) it's just written by a different writer,

ikarop

ikarop

I've just confirmed with Gearbox and Sega that the mention of the Nostromo in the PC Gamer article is indeed a typo. According to Gearbox: "We aren't doing any time travel in this game."

The screenshots used on the magazine are expected to release in about 2-3 weeks.

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: ikarop on Jul 05, 2011, 07:31:51 PM
I've just confirmed with Gearbox and Sega that the mention to the Nostromo in the PC Gamer article is indeed a typo. According to Gearbox: "We aren't doing any time travel in this game."

The screenshots used on the magazine are expected to release in about 2-3 weeks.

Great!  Now when can we expect some gameplay vids :P

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

I've just confirmed with Gearbox and Sega that the mention to the Nostromo in the PC Gamer article is indeed a typo. According to Gearbox: "We aren't doing any time travel in this game."

Oh god, thank you! That would have being hell!

Nightlord

Nightlord

Good and maybe bad, I hope the Nostromo shows up for multiplayer.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Nightlord on Jul 05, 2011, 11:20:49 PM

Good and maybe bad, I hope the Nostromo shows up for multiplayer.

We don't even know what Multiplayer will be yet.

Mr. Yutani

Mr. Yutani

I am hoping they add a multiplayer to this game and hopefully its a lot better than Aliens vs Predator 2010!

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

The game will have multiplayer. Otherwise we don't know what sorts of mp.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: locusta on Jul 04, 2011, 10:45:56 PM
P.B. is right. Arm length and especially head shape tells the f**k up.

Not sure why nobody sees the ALIENS anymore in right sizes. Just look at the ALIENS hero puppet and somebody in charge should get a feeling for proportions....
Damn right.

I want a moment of un-armed terror where you get cornered by one of em' and have the 8 foot bastard unfold itself right infront of you as you turn around..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed