"I Don’t Think You’re Going To See Schwarzenegger" - Boyd Holbrook Interview

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 13, 2017, 05:19:47 PM

Author
"I Don’t Think You’re Going To See Schwarzenegger" - Boyd Holbrook Interview (Read 24,730 times)

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Feb 23, 2017, 09:10:21 AM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 22, 2017, 06:57:21 PM
Quote from: T888 on Feb 22, 2017, 06:17:23 PM
We never know, the shooting has just begun.

Arnold promised to tell to his fanbase immediatly if he was goig to be involved.Also, given the extremely negative reaction from
TAFS, don't count on his involvment.
Don't me naive, ever heard of NDA? Arnold can "promise" as much as he wants, he's a professional and if the studio wants his involvement to be secret, you're not going to hear a word from him.

There is still every chance he's going to show up in this movie, and if not, the world won't stop spinning.

The only naive guy is you Johnny Boy, you think this movie will rock.
And nope, Arnold will not be in, they don't have the budget for even a cameo.

T888

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 23, 2017, 08:45:09 PM

Arnold promised to tell to his fanbase immediatly if he was goig to be involved.Also, given the extremely negative reaction from
Don't me naive, ever heard of NDA? Arnold can "promise" as much as he wants, he's a professional and if the studio wants his involvement to be secret, you're not going to hear a word from him.

There is still every chance he's going to show up in this movie, and if not, the world won't stop spinning.

On CGI he is affordable.  ;)

Stealth_Hunter

Exactly. In fact, Shane Black said back in April he wasn't allowed to talk about Arnold's possible involvement which means he's not to get hopes up or an NDA is in effect. I personally wouldn't mind seeing Arnold in a cameo or small final scene, but honestly would rather he not be in the movie than given a large role.

426Buddy

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 23, 2017, 08:45:09 PM

How do you know this? Is it just conjecture or do you have factual information about what the budget is and what they can spend on actors?

BishopShouldGo

None of the above. It's nonsense. Johnny's the least naive member here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed