About the New Pic

Started by TakenByForce, Aug 23, 2007, 08:19:20 PM

Author
About the New Pic (Read 3,304 times)

TakenByForce

TakenByForce

Well i don't kno wif it is from the end of the movie, or the begining, it's just a pic so anything can happen, it could be something they scrapped for all we know.

But if you look behind the Predators arm, it looks like there are to more Preds behind him.
And the PredAlien is injured on his chest.

Now i know the RAIN makes it seem like it's outside, but it could just be that they are on a ship, and it set fire from the predAliens destruction, and sprinklers were set to put out the fire, like in any place you go that has sprinklers on the roof in case of fire.

So it's just a guess, but MAYBE they are on the ship?

Hudson

Hudson

Predator sprinklers.   :D

TakenByForce

TakenByForce

Quote from: Hudson on Aug 23, 2007, 08:20:14 PM

Well, if your ship cought on fire wouldn't you want Pred Sprinklers?

:D

Hudson

Hudson

Quote from: TakenByForce on Aug 23, 2007, 08:21:56 PM

Just buckets of water is fine.

Originalsin

Originalsin

Not only would I want pred sprinklers installed on my ship, but by golly there better be a pred-a-potty too!!!!

TakenByForce

TakenByForce

Quote from: Hudson on Aug 23, 2007, 08:22:15 PM
Quote from: TakenByForce on Aug 23, 2007, 08:21:56 PM

Just buckets of water is fine.

Haha, well idk, it sorta looks like it's on a ship, it blurry but i dont really see any tree's or anything, and it looks like the Pred is up against some pipes or something...

Idk but hopefully thats not the end of the movie  :P

pred_alien

pred_alien

Quote from: TakenByForce on Aug 23, 2007, 08:19:20 PM
Well i don't kno wif it is from the end of the movie, or the begining, it's just a pic so anything can happen, it could be something they scrapped for all we know.

But if you look behind the Predators arm, it looks like there are to more Preds behind him.

Now i know the RAIN makes it seem like it's outside, but it could just be that they are on a ship, and it set fire from the predAliens destruction, and sprinklers were set to put out the fire, like in any place you go that has sprinklers on the roof in case of fire.

you right there is something behind them...if its more preds or a tree or a dead thing who knows

TakenByForce

TakenByForce

Quote from: pred_alien on Aug 23, 2007, 08:25:56 PM
Quote from: TakenByForce on Aug 23, 2007, 08:19:20 PM

you right there is something behind them...if its more preds or a tree or a dead thing who knows

Yeah i know, im just making asumptions right now.

But it looks like it has an arm, and the head of it looks like a pred head, but like i said, just making asumptions right now.

Danger Close

Danger Close

Could be right, that pillar in the background looks organic or Hive like.

pred_alien

pred_alien

Quote from: Danger Close on Aug 23, 2007, 08:55:16 PM
Could be right, that pillar in the background looks organic or Hive like.

actually i dont think its a piller...it might be a bridge...look closely it looks like theres a railing

pmaz11

pmaz11

Interesting, it's does sorta look like there are predators or a predator in the background which could be wolf if the predator in the front isn't wolf I dont know?? But maybe they crashed and it was raining though and there just fighting outside the ship and the other predators are letting those 2 just battle.

pred_alien

pred_alien

Quote from: PatrinAVP11 on Aug 23, 2007, 10:40:25 PM
Interesting, it's does sorta look like there are predators or a predator in the background which could be wolf if the predator in the front isn't wolf I dont know?? But maybe they crashed and it was raining though and there just fighting outside the ship and the other predators are letting those 2 just battle.

yeah like in some hockey fights

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

possibly ther ship fight i'll need to take a closer look/....agian

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

well i just looked at again...looks like it got dreads (pointed out what i se don't care if it's been said a million times* and the sky was to white so i suspect it was defantly not on the ship it looked like it was outside on a bridge explains railing.. no preds in background but i could be wrong

pred_alien

pred_alien

look closer...behind behind the preds arm

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed