What Alien designs would you like to see in the new film?

Started by OmegaZilla, Feb 27, 2015, 11:15:20 AM

Author
What Alien designs would you like to see in the new film? (Read 38,239 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 27, 2015, 02:28:33 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 27, 2015, 02:25:42 PMDidn't Shaw give birth to something as well? I vaguely remember her being healed as she was giving birth?

That was just a regular ol' Giger Alien. She died because it popped out before the medpod could finish removing it, but then the pod saved her life.

That's right. We saw both incarnations, the proto-forms and the usual forms, right?

SoK's photo was the proto that came out of Holloway, right?

I think a re-read is due soon. I haven't read it for a few years.

DoomRulz

Classic Alien design would be nice. It needs to be more animated and not as rigid as the original one. Yes, I understand it was like that due to limitations the suit imposed on the actor, but still.

Son Of Kane

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 27, 2015, 02:31:44 PM
Classic Alien design would be nice. It needs to be more animated and not as rigid as the original one. Yes, I understand it was like that due to limitations the suit imposed on the actor, but still.

So... Alien: Isolation then.

DoomRulz

I guess. I wouldn't know as I haven't played it yet.

Corporal Hicks

You should. Fantastic game. Fantastic Alien.

Nightmare Asylum

I really want to see the first two designs -- or variants of them, at least -- coexisting on screen.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 27, 2015, 02:31:03 PMThat's right. We saw both incarnations, the proto-forms and the usual forms, right?

SoK's photo was the proto that came out of Holloway, right?

That's right. There was the proto-Xenomorph, the Giger Alien (which kinda died like a bitch) and then the Ultramorph.

Son Of Kane

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 27, 2015, 02:34:41 PM
I really want to see the first two designs -- or variants of them, at least -- coexisting on screen.

That would be my wet dream lol.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 27, 2015, 02:33:55 PM
You should. Fantastic game. Fantastic Alien.

Once the price drops.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 27, 2015, 02:35:19 PM
the Ultramorph.

I kind of want to see this one, now that you mention it.

Born Of Cold Light

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Feb 27, 2015, 02:29:35 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 27, 2015, 02:27:36 PM
Quote from: Son Of Kane on Feb 27, 2015, 02:26:48 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 27, 2015, 02:25:42 PM
Didn't Shaw give birth to something as well? I vaguely remember her being healed as she was giving birth?

In the film? The Trilobite.

No - in Engineers.

Oh- in that case...

Ahem.

That thing was creepy in the fact that it emanates real human-like hatred and malevolence and not just animal instinct:

Son Of Kane

Not in Neill Blomkamp's Alien though, hopefully in the Prometheus sequel if the Deacon reappears or if we ever see a Engineer-Xenomorph.

Born Of Cold Light

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Feb 27, 2015, 04:48:26 PM
Not in Neill Blomkamp's Alien though, hopefully in the Prometheus sequel if the Deacon reappears or if we ever see a Engineer-Xenomorph.

I don't think it would appear in his film either though if it ties into the Prometheus series like he wants it to, who knows?

DoomRulz

Does he want it to tie-in? I thought he said it was separate.

Born Of Cold Light

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 27, 2015, 05:23:09 PM
Does he want it to tie-in? I thought he said it was separate.

Not tie-in but be part of the same continuity, I think.

SpreadEagleBeagle

You mean what Alien designs the robots and exo suit marines will slap around and blast to filaments? AVP:R xenos would suit the purpose

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed