OWLF Recordings

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 24, 2020, 07:15:49 PM

Author
OWLF Recordings (Read 12,205 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

It seems the first to grab it actually gets the recording. The rest who follow think they have it, then angrily chucks their controller against the wall after the match is over when they realize they don't.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We've had games where all of us got the tape and unlocked it at the end.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

And I've experienced the opposite as well. So weird...

Xenamorpha

Xenamorpha

I saw an interesting theory on a YouTube video putting forth the idea that certain OWLF recordings appear only on certain maps. Does anyone have evidence to disprove this? Personally, I hope it's true, but I don't remember where I found the recordings so I can neither disprove or prove.

Here's the video where I saw it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbdjQoQAoyE&lc=Ugyt_GPKZfiVqgvwlul4AaABAg.97y6z60FdAo99-zmRCyV_z

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Follow these easy steps to farm OWLF Recordings!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 28, 2020, 08:00:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY_fKtchTbo

With the dead soldier there it honestly looks like the tapes are pouring out his body.

So therefore the tapes are IN the bodies of the AI. Must kill more.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 28, 2020, 08:00:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY_fKtchTbo

Now its only trying to escape alive before the Pred gets ya!  :laugh: Yes, dog diggity damm how are people just that lucky?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It still only gives you the one, unfortunately.  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

If that...   :-\

#Iwasrobbedmultipletimes

Kailem

Kailem

Yeah it really feels like it just doesn't register tapes if you get them from that shantytown area on Overgrowth. I've had at least three mysteriously disappear when I've escaped after getting one from there.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Ever since the last update, the recordings are extremely easy to find, I'm fairly certain they spawn in every match now rather than having a 10-something-% chance of spawning like at launch, nevertheless I already have all of them, but if any of you want to farm em, you can set your private matches to make you super fast and give you 5 times more gear, then just use the UAVs to find em

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Here is the new complete set! Lets dig in shall we?  ;D

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Will be listening shortly! Can't wait!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Listened through those all last night. Mostly covers the events leading up to, during, and after 2018's The Predator.

Some interesting bits:

Spoiler

-Funnily enough the 'Predator Killer' armor suit ends up being a barely functional prototype. Some gift to humanity that was! Quinn McKenna didn't last too long as the new head of an attempted reform of Stargazer because of his limited experience. Sean was working on using the leverage of collected evidence of Stargazer's past crimes to get the OWLF reinstated.

-I do find it kinda strange that Sean Keyes is insistent that the OWLF's policy was to never attempt to capture live specimens, though this is exactly what his father was trying to do. But perhaps that's why such a policy was implemented?

-Not much detail into Isabelle's escape, just that she was piloting a Predator ship and alerted a satellite with Morse Code in Predator symbols: "I am human."

-Apparently she was piloting and arrived in the craft alone, though Sean describes her as "one of two who escaped." Sean is astonished to learn from Isabelle that the Predators are snatching people up to hunt on other worlds.
[close]

Agent Aztlan

Agent Aztlan

There is an important info, thanks to these new OWLF recordings: they reveal that the movie Predators happened in 2024 (the game being in 2025, and Isabelle being off-Earth since a year).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed