First day playing, here are some random impressions:
- The game is fun, but shallow. Not much content, only 3 maps that pretty much look the same.
- The Fireteam missions are kind of boring, go there, hold square, shoot some AI. Playing as a conselour in Friday the 13th was more enjoyable.
- Playing as the Predator is very cool, I'm having a little trouble locating my prey, but hopefully that'll change soon. One time I've managed to kill all of the fireteam, so that was pretty cool!
- Waiting times are too long. Waiting time for playing Predator? Even worse.
- Customazing the Predator is cool, the fireteam not so much since you play in first person and can't really see your character during gameplay.
- The new lore stuff is great.
Overall, it's good to have a Predator game after so long, but at the same time it sucks it's not a better game.They need to add more content. More maps, an offline mode, more game modes (the predator needs to get to his ship while OWLF tries to capture him, I don't know). If you're a Predator fan, it's worth your time I think, just don't pay full price for it, but if you're not, you won't get much enjoyment out of it. A 6.5/10 for Predator fans, 5/10 for everyone else.
That being said, can't wait to be a better Predator player, and I'll get back to the game tomorrow! I'll keep playing and suporting the game, hoping it'll get better with time.