Comics/Literature Sell/Trade Thread

Started by Rambo, Jun 28, 2013, 04:23:56 AM

Author
Comics/Literature Sell/Trade Thread (Read 40,506 times)

AnthaiHero

Shot in the dark. Looking for DHP 36 CGC 9.8 for the black Dorman cover. It's the last one I need to complete a 9.8 set.

Rambo

Rambo

Quote from: AnthaiHero on Jan 19, 2020, 04:42:05 AM
Shot in the dark. Looking for DHP 36 CGC 9.8 for the black Dorman cover. It's the last one I need to complete a 9.8 set.
Can't help you there sadly, but curious, complete a set of the orinal four DHP AvP issues? Or something larger? Must look nice.

AnthaiHero

Quote from: Rambo on Jan 21, 2020, 12:55:12 AM
Quote from: AnthaiHero on Jan 19, 2020, 04:42:05 AM
Can't help you there sadly, but curious, complete a set of the orinal four DHP AvP issues? Or something larger? Must look nice.

The original AvP set in 9.8 including #0 and the other DHP 36 in 9.8. I also have the original Predator set in 9.8 minus the #1 second print.

Hudson

Hudson

Predator South China Sea, $45 + Shipping

I recently came into possession of another copy of this book and am trying to break even on my first copy while helping someone out there get their hands on it! The copy I have is in used-good/acceptable condition. I haven't read the copy myself, so I don't know for sure if there is any writing in it. The spine is a bit creased, but the book is nowhere near falling apart or anything like that. DM if interested. I would be happy to get a picture of it posted if interested.

Justandrick

Hello guys, just started collecting comics less than a few months ago.

Trying to find the alien/predarie deadliest of the species Silver ashcan.

Anyone have one they are looking to sell or can help point in the right direction?

Hudson

Hudson

Link to eBay item. I raised the price, but this is till cheaper than the other copies I'm seeing on eBay at the moment. Standard shipping domestically in the US:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223994629493?ul_noapp=true

EDIT:

I dropped the price and it sold.

426Buddy

I would love to own the book but it'll never happen at those prices.

Rambo

Rambo

Quote from: Justandrick on Apr 12, 2020, 10:42:36 PM

Anyone have one they are looking to sell or can help point in the right direction?
Quote from: Justandrick on Apr 12, 2020, 10:42:36 PM

Not willing to part with my copy, but I would point you towards eBay. I've seen it pop up there a few times over the past many years, usually because I set a notification on my phone through the app. Good luck hunting!

lightsyder

Anyone have any of the Alien novels (original stories, not the comic adaptations) they are looking to sell?

predator elite

Right I'm having a bitch of a time trying to read predator South China sea, it's going for over £100 in some cases, would anyone have a link to where I can read it online or download it, it's shady as f**k but there's no way I'm paying that much for a book can anyone help a brother out?

Russ840

Same boat mate. 

Pisses me off that there is no digital copy available

lightsyder

I'd love digital copies or reprints for all 4 DH novels.  No way I can justify that much for those books

426Buddy

Yeah same boat here... I had fallen out the Fandom when these were coming out. I remember looking at this book at the store and passing it up too. Now you can't get it for less than a ripoff.

Rambo

Rambo

I have an unread/used copy of the Weyland-Yutani corporate journal, if anyone is interested in a trade for the Space Beast insert from the Weyland-Yutani Report.

Predator@Alien

What is it please ? What can we find interesting inside it ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed