Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 608,456 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 15, 2022, 08:43:25 AMTwo people pointed there, I guess you're f**ked, @SiL

I'm not sure they have the mental power to get near me.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 12, 2022, 09:06:35 AMAre there any later games that go back to the simplicity of the first two generations? Eventually it ends up where your pokeman has an ability that negates half of the other pokemans ability which is partially counteracted by an item which has a one in four chance of being negated by your item before the attack even hits or doesn't and I don't have time for that shit. Even the Gen 1 remakes go in for that to an extent.

O god.. that sounds like Yugi-Oh trap cards.. :o

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I get that lots of people enjoy micromanaging all that stuff, but when I play a pokemon game I just want a fun adventure, and not keeping track of all that stuff starts to get in the way of a breezy, lighthearted playthrough because you'll randomly hit walls.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

I never got to play Pokemon games, not even Red or Blue. My only foray into "Gotta Catch Em All" was the Super Smash Bros games and those arn't Pokemon proper, but do feature Pokemon.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I was at the target age when the craze first kicked off so it's got some heavy nostalgia for me, or at least the first few GB games and the cards do.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 16, 2022, 01:19:00 AMI was at the target age when the craze first kicked off so it's got some heavy nostalgia for me, or at least the first few GB games and the cards do.

I collected the cards. As well as the Dragon Ball Z cards.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I still have a few of those DBZ cards. I never quite understood the game at the time but looking back, it seems kind of like MTG in that you have separate "things" and "actions" as opposed to the pokemon one where the thing has set actions.

judge death

judge death

I sometimes wonder why Im staying on this forum and not just lurke or leave, dont feel like I fit in here, like a fifth wheel, know most personalities since I came here in 2010ish but not part of the community if that makes sense and sometimes get the feeling of being despised.
Some members I liked to talk to is gone.
Dunno, have to think about it, might just be bad times now that affects me.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I like you being around man.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: judge death on Aug 17, 2022, 10:24:02 PMI sometimes wonder why Im staying on this forum and not just lurke or leave,

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

So since I "retired" from Kickboxing/Brazilain Jiu-Jitsu I got to throwing out a dormant gym bag full of sweaty gear just sitting there through the entire pandemic...

... a while later and the spiders don't seem to be as big an issue anymore.  ???

My best guess is there was a smell they liked that I was nose blind to, either that or getting rid of the garbage can in my bedroom helped too (I have a new little smaller mesh one where food garbage is forbidden).

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 19, 2022, 04:59:05 PMSo since I "retired" from Kickboxing/Brazilain Jiu-Jitsu I got to throwing out a dormant gym bag full of sweaty gear just sitting there through the entire pandemic...

... a while later and the spiders don't seem to be as big an issue anymore.  ???

My best guess is there was a smell they liked that I was nose blind to, either that or getting rid of the garbage can in my bedroom helped too (I have a new little smaller mesh one where food garbage is forbidden).

No genius, you only get a lot of spiders when there's food for them. They were eating all the insects and mites your mess had attracted.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 19, 2022, 09:15:53 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 19, 2022, 04:59:05 PMSo since I "retired" from Kickboxing/Brazilain Jiu-Jitsu I got to throwing out a dormant gym bag full of sweaty gear just sitting there through the entire pandemic...

No genius, you only get a lot of spiders when there's food for them. They were eating all the insects and mites your mess had attracted.

I should of worded it better but yea, just as insects can be attracted to the food in the garbage can they can also be attracted to something like sweat on gear, which in turn attract spiders.

Kradan

Kradan

We've had a special guest here today at the local Ivano-Frankivsk's church - Jason, a priest who traveled to Ukraine all the way from Ohaio. After the service was over I couraged up, came close to him, shook his hand and asked where was his hockey mask. He laughed and said he left it at the hotel. After that we've had a lovely chat. I learned that Ohaio located deep in the middle of US, they have a river there and his daughter likes drawing anime characters. I was very nervous, forgetting words and taking awkward pauses between sentences. It's so rare I get an opportunity to speak wuth someone in English, felt totally surreal. He complemented me tho but I think he did it more out of the sense of courtesy.

Anyway, that was awesome. Thank you, @Corporal Hicks, @RidgeTop and @Xenomorphine, without what you're doing guys it wouldn't be possible

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I hope you didn't use the word "fook"/"fooking" as every second word like Hicks does? Hicks is not really a good role model to learn proper English from. Or Ridley Scott for that matter...  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed