NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,205,197 times)

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Maybe they're saving the announcement to coincide with the BLU-RAY RELEASE!!!

Master

Master

In August they said. After the release they said...

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

C´mon N.E.C.A., release the f%cking pictures of Feral!  >:(  >:(

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Master on Sep 01, 2022, 06:29:32 PMIn August they said. After the release they said...
August of what year?

Kradan

Kradan

LOL

Mike’s Monsters

Dane popped by NECA today, so I'd like to think we may see what he saw soon.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Can't wait for the Feral figure  ;D

pmaz11

pmaz11

Looking forward to the reveal & can't wait to see a new style/sculpt Predator figure!

pmaz11

pmaz11

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I really didn't expect a month to go by and there still be no Feral Predator reveal.

Master

Master

Alright Ugly Motherf**kers, I finally did it and ordered my own Predators Totem. It was modeled by my very good friend, based on my skatches and reference material I`ve gathered and elaborated on. It is in scale (I think) with Neca figures and fits Detolf cabinet. Now I have to paint it, add texture and make it look like part of my hunting camp diorama. I`ll update when I`ll have something more to show.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Master on Sep 03, 2022, 10:04:09 PMhttps://i.imgur.com/88jmTtR.jpg
Alright Ugly Motherf**kers, I finally did it and ordered my own Predators Totem. It was modeled by my very good friend, based on my skatches and reference material I`ve gathered and elaborated on. It is in scale (I think) with Neca figures and fits Detolf cabinet. Now I have to paint it, add texture and make it look like part of my hunting camp diorama. I`ll update when I`ll have something more to show.

Nice! I may be interested in one of those myself, is your friend planning to sell more?

Master

Master

I've got model and all measurements. I depends what you want. I can order another one or make assets avaliable for you.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Decided to try fog for my display, turned out pretty good I think.

Kradan

Kradan

Thumbs up

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed