NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,908 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Aug 12, 2022, 05:59:12 PMkiller paintjob

We're talking about NECA though. Even if the concept is good you'd have to buy ten just to get one that isn't pants.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 13, 2022, 01:45:48 AM
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Aug 12, 2022, 05:59:12 PMkiller paintjob

We're talking about NECA though. Even if the concept is good you'd have to buy ten just to get one that isn't pants.
Ugh I can't even tell you how many times I had to order multiple just to try and get a good paint job.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's ridiculous, I hope a premium overseas company takes a slice at Feral's design.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Aug 12, 2022, 05:59:12 PMFeral's cloaked figure might be worth getting, since he likely will have some killer paintjob to represent some scenes in the movie
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/965015553536299019/1005603574933368863/Feral.gif
This would be the first "cloaked" figure I'd be excited to get.
Love that whole new look to it.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Here are my current Neca Predators I wanted to share.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Looking back at the Wolf Predator from 2007, I'll never understand why they didn't give Wolf as much articulation as the Xenomorph at that time. And what was with the slightly tilted hunched over posture?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Hey my brother has that AVP Ancient Predator! Cool figure.

Master

Master

Dear NECA!

If you plan to present your PREY figures in August, better hurry cause you are running out of month.

Your sincere,

Master

P.S.
I'm still waiting for my Predators River Ghost and The Predator  Dogs.

Kradan

Kradan

How can you ran out of monks ?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The dogs do not sell sadly, you can still get the original Predators' ones fairly cheap.

Master

Master

I do have two ever since they were released . Make them limited comic con relese or something,  but I need those in 7 inch scale damn it!

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I spent an hour trying to get this pose down with my Neca Bad Blood Predator. Long ago I saw this expensive (for the time) Kotobukiya 12" City Hunter statue when I was 15 years old and thought it was an amazing pose. No figures at that time could do it due to lack of articulation sadly. I tried my best to do it.                      I decided to try to do my Predator in a Feral Predator pose when he had the two weapons one in each hand in a hunched over position looking at his next victim, but with the Bad Blood instead. I also painted the weapons with alien blood to match the dead alien on the ground. I also just finished updating my Bad Blood Predator with a plasma caster, net gun, belt trophies and unique spine necklace and new axe made from a sheet of plastic and a Neca skull and spine accessory! 

Pu$$yFace

Pu$$yFace

We are waiting Neca ... been a month

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 29, 2022, 11:13:12 PMWe are waiting Neca ... been a month
Seriously, no Feral, also the last Ultimate Predator (Ultimate Predator 2 Warrior predator) has yet to release and it's two months after it's set release date now.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I'm hoping this Wednesday (Prednesday for NECA) will be the reveal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed