NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,634 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Speaking of lost tribe Preds, Neca's Ultimate Predator 2 Warrior predator was supposed to release in July but have heard nor seen it anywhere on eBay or otherwise. They as well have not mentioned it or any delays.

Pu$$yFace

Pu$$yFace

When is NECA gonna drop pics of Feral?

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Got the Ultimate Guardian today! Once again the Tristan Jones artwork is top tier with the Guardian blasting a big ass gun at a flying Queen alien with beautifully rendered drones scattered throughout. Also can't forget the fun little nuggets of lore on the back of the box! Ready for the rest of the Lost Tribe to release so I can complete my P2 collection! Seems like forever since the last one released (guessing the Thomas bros arbitration had something to do with that) but now I have Armored, Scout, Stalker and Guardian. I believe the next release should be the Warrior and I'm really looking forward to that one!

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 11, 2022, 01:18:00 PMWhen is NECA gonna drop pics of Feral?
I have been wondering that as well, I really thought they would show him off on Wednesday for "Prednesday" but no luck.

Pu$$yFace

Pu$$yFace

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Aug 12, 2022, 07:37:49 AM
Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 11, 2022, 01:18:00 PMWhen is NECA gonna drop pics of Feral?
I have been wondering that as well, I really thought they would show him off on Wednesday for "Prednesday" but no luck.
Or like last Friday when the movie dropped.  Saturday at the lastest, after they teased it ...

Wondering and hoping we just get a straight up Ultimate Feral.  That way they don't double and triple dip with releases.

Just give us 3 heads: masked, maskless, masked with screaming mandibles. 

And a Naru with decapitated Feral.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 12, 2022, 12:11:56 PM
Or like last Friday when the movie dropped.  Saturday at the lastest, after they teased it ...

Wondering and hoping we just get a straight up Ultimate Feral.  That way they don't double and triple dip with releases.

Spoiler
A bear blood covered Feral would be also possible.
[close]

Pu$$yFace

Pu$$yFace

Quote from: Gridseeker on Aug 12, 2022, 04:01:06 PM

Spoiler
[close]
Holy shit bro, I didn't even think of that, a translucent cloaked but bloody Feral would be insane

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 12, 2022, 04:09:31 PM

Spoiler
[close]
Holy shit bro, I didn't even think of that, a translucent cloaked but bloody Feral would be insane

And don´t forget NECA like the cloaked predators, so a cloaked Feral is also possible.

Pu$$yFace

Pu$$yFace

Quote from: Gridseeker on Aug 12, 2022, 04:15:08 PM
Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 12, 2022, 04:09:31 PM

Spoiler
[close]

And don´t forget NECA like the cloaked predators, so a cloaked Feral is also possible.
Right minimal money on paint for cost ... but that's one that's totally worth it

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

You definitely won't get an all in one figure of Feral. NECA does love to re-use sculpts.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Feral's cloaked figure might be worth getting, since he likely will have some killer paintjob to represent some scenes in the movie

Mike’s Monsters

There will likely be multiple figures with varying paint jobs or gimmicks. Bloody, cloaked, bloody cloaked, half cloaked, bloody cloaked, battle damaged and more probably. Gotta milk the mold.

Probably one Ultimate version of the figure that comes with the accessories, shield, spear, extra hands and other weapons etc. Likely a masked and unmasked head. Maybe an extra mask for an accessory too.

Then after we will get the variant/gimmick versions that I listed above but will be light on accessories.

I'd be super down for a Naru and Sarii pack, and even Taabe. They could do multiple versions of them with different paint schemes as well.

As to when we'll see something, I'd hope sooner than later. But knowing NECA, it could even be another month or more before we see a single image. They've been way off with their Alien and Predator stuff lately, and for many reasons that'll probably be clear in the future. We shall see how it all plays out.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Aug 12, 2022, 06:03:14 PMI'd be super down for a Naru and Sarii pack, and even Taabe.
Yeaah! A Tabee figure would be awesome, he´s so badass!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Time to start customizing some NECA Tonto figures.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Gimme Naru pls.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed