New Predators Production Stills!

Started by Darkness, Jun 14, 2010, 06:26:05 PM

Author
New Predators Production Stills! (Read 24,363 times)

Lar'ja Thwei

They are making the masks look more.."alien" like, making it seem like that could the predators true face..blending it in more..eh. As for the unmasked, please shoot me. Hate to say that the only really good looking predator is the original..

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

EPIC FAIL

gmanJV

gmanJV

HELL YA! CANT WAIT LOOKS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y dont u guys like BSP face?

Purebreedalien

WTF is that skinned thing?

Locusta

Locusta

...eeeerrrr....I have to see it moving now. As a still the BSP face looks off.

weird, this looks totally unique. It looks like a monsters movie with "Predators" as the title. I hope I don't end up feeling like this movie should've been named 'Battle of the Beasts' or something.

Requiem28

Requiem28

f**kIN AWESOME!!!!!!

theDude

theDude

I miss STAN WINSTON. RIP. Hope I'm wrong but this looks pretty crappy.

Requiem28

Requiem28

FREAKIN AWESOME!

frankaster

man looks like that cheap pred masks that are sold in y local tianguis during halloween, wtf just happen!!?!?!11

Surervirus

Very good but i dont like the face of the 'super pred' it looks kinda retarded lol

Xenokiller

The BSP is kinda creepy....

cubanb82

cubanb82

i felt safe looking at the trailers. but seeing Black's face.. I'm very much concerned with this potential bomb in a series that is very endearing to myself as well as all of you.

Six-String-Samurai

I seriously can't understand why everyone is slamming the BSP i think it looks  amazing  and it's design hasn't drifted to far away from the first predator so thats an epic win  in my eyes.

Wolfpred@AVPSpectrum

Wolfpred@AVPSpectrum

hey, i welcome the new designs! i think they look awesome!!! 25 days and counting...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed