Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 132,772 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Found some new pics of season two Tropical Zone flora via the Instagram of someone that seems to have worked in the art department:

Ingwar

Man, I miss that show badly.

TilotnyWorshiper28

Stitch

Nightmare Asylum

Still have to get my hands on the first one. No US release, so I guess I'm going to have to order the Canadian one.

Nightmare Asylum

Ingwar

Kradan

Extremely arousing

Nightmare Asylum

Ingwar

Ingwar

RBW is being removed from HBO Max? In plain English, is this FAST (free ad-supported television) good or a bad thing?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Ingwar on Dec 15, 2022, 05:01:41 PMSBW is being removed from HBO Max? In plain English, is this FAST (free ad-supported television) good or a bad thing?

Good in that it'll potentially get a few more eyes on it, but bad in pretty much every other regard. There will now be ad breaks in a show that wasn't designed with them in mind, and  I'm pretty sure this is going to undercut residuals deals in place with the creatives on the show. This just seems like yet another way for WB to cut more corners, in a long, long string of them cutting corners throughout 2022.

Enoch

Small tribute to RBW

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed